Herd Immunity may be out of reach

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!
Yes, keep insulting US, keep wearing a mask and social distance even when you get the vaccine. In other words tell everyone that the vaccines dont work, because morons like you would rather be a slave and keep wearing your mask, because your masters tell you to, instead of taking the mask off and being a free person. You are such a slave.

Are you a slow adult? You sound really stupid.

You guys keep talking about the science. The science says you still need to wear a mask and socially distance.

Many who are resisting vaccination, particularly the 30 to 55 range, will die from the coming varians.

I am not sad at all for such fools.

View attachment 486702

So now "scientific consensus" says the only way to achieve herd immunity is for everyone to be vaccinated.

I guess we can just forget about the body being able to overcome anything by using our own immune system to fight off infections because "scientific consensus" says it doesn't work and we're all going to die.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Scientist are saying we need 80% vaccinated. With the stupid MAGA insurrectionist refusing to get shots....we will be five years on getting back to normal.....MAGA SUCKS!

1620073830182.png

After all the flip flopping and lies those "scientists" have been telling and having the government pouring in money to the health care system so long as people were tested as positive for having COVID or dying of it it's a bit difficult to believe anything the "scientists" say.

Perhaps if half the United States population were dead instead of only a few more than what a bad case of influenza would cause the "scientists" might be believed.

Besides isn't the world supposed to end in a fireball of global warming? Oh wait!!! According to the "scientists" that was supposed to happen about ten years ago and we're still waiting.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Many who are resisting vaccination, particularly the 30 to 55 range, will die from the coming varians.

I am not sad at all for such fools.
I wasn't sad for Herman Cain and I was really sorry when Trump survived it. That would have been sweet karma.

Herd immunity can be reached without anyone getting vaccinated.
But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.
If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

No because the next person who gets corona wouldn't have got corona if they were vaccinated. And their strain wouldn't turn into a different more powerful variant.

With 50% of you not getting vaccinated, we're all fucked.

By getting vaccinated does not mean you wouldn’t catch Covid nor would it mean you couldn’t spread it, so I wish you would stop with that nonsense about how getting vaccinated would prevent Covid!

All the vaccine does is lessen the symptoms if caught and people are still catching the virus even after vaccinated.

. The science says you still need to wear a mask and socially distance.

Why?

Other vaccinations don't work that way.

If after you're vaccinated nothing has changed and you still need to keep the same precautions you always did... what's the point?

But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.
someone not getting vaccinated has nothing to do with a virus mutating and creating variants...actually just the opposite really.

Please, get educated on the science before contining to make yourself look like a fool

The scientists don't agree with you guys. What scientists are you listening to?

Are the scientist happy you guys aren't getting the shot?
They are listening to the scientist named trump....he has a PhD in Stupid.
This is a tactic Republicans are using. Notice they keep saying "get educated on the science"

They are doing this because their position on this issue is so anti science that they need to somehow gain some credibility back by suggesting the science is on their side.

This person said, "someone not getting vaccinated has nothing to do with a virus mutating and creating variants...actually just the opposite really."

I don't even know if that's true. I don't believe it is. I believe people not getting vaccinated has a lot to do with other variants being created.

The next variant that is created will be because some stupid Republican who didn't trust the science didn't get vaccinated.
I am still waiting for the Former Guy to come out and encourage people to get vaccinated. Since he got his shot in secret, we will be waiting a long time.
Hey dumb ass, maybe you need to try to keep up!

Have any other stupid lies you want start telling? Of course you are still a moronic partisan so won't give him credit anyway.

. The science says you still need to wear a mask and socially distance.

Why?

Other vaccinations don't work that way.

If after you're vaccinated nothing has changed and you still need to keep the same precautions you always did... what's the point?

The Vaccine is supposed to lessen the effects of the illness but it does not cure Covid and even with the vaccine you can still spread it.

Those pounding there chests about how everyone should be vaccinated should slow it because we still do not know if this vaccine will last for years or just months, so people need to cool it!

If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

No because the next person who gets corona wouldn't have got corona if they were vaccinated. And their strain wouldn't turn into a different more powerful variant.

By getting vaccinated does not mean you wouldn’t catch Covid nor would it mean you couldn’t spread it, so I wish you would stop with that nonsense about how getting vaccinated would prevent Covid!

All the vaccine does is lessen the symptoms if caught and people are still catching the virus even after vaccinated.
All the vax does is GREATLY reduces the symptoms and keeps you out of the hospital and protects your pocketbook and your family and friends' hearts.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm not even kidding.
Die. I'm not kidding. You and everyone within a 10 mile radius of you right now.

Go take some Midol little girl.

I'll outlive you.

And everyone within a 10 mile radius of me probably will too.

All the vax does is GREATLY reduces the symptoms and keeps you out of the hospital and protects your pocketbook and your family and friends' hearts.

As I wrote it lessens the side effects but it is still unknown how long it will last!

Also the other poster is writing as if the Vaccine is a damn cure which it is not and they are wishing for the death of others who want to wait and see!!

So let me be clear those writing as if the Vaccine is a cure are dangerous because they are spreading false information!

1620075182430.png

And of course you have a "scientific" study that proves the vaccine does all of that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

The virus lives regardless of who or who is not vaccinated, this virus will never be eliminated because that is the way virus' work.

And 50% of who? What a stupid moronic statement, you are not smart enough to understand that the world is not binary. You are a stupid, racist lefty however I don't believe all lefties are a stupid and racist as you. Does that make sense or does your midget brain still not understand?
I'm sorry Paparetard I should have said with 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated not 50%. I didn't know that many Americans were stupid.

Who was I referring to you ask? You couldn't figure out who I was talking about?

As of 6 a.m. EDT May 1, a total of 103,422,555 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 31.2 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.
Then why did you use the word "you", bobofucktard?

Also stupid moron, the vaccines are still being given. It isn't that 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated, it is that 68.*% have yet to have a chance to get vaccinated. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read instead of looking so fucking stupid all the time, idiot!

That's what India thought.

In February officials ordered the closure of the Sardar Patel Covid Care Centre, believing India had conquered the virus.
When it became abundantly clear that was not the case, the 500-bed facility reopened on April 26, to chaotic scenes.

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!
vaccination isn’t required for herd immunity.

geez...it’s folks like you that deny science that are keeping us from getting back to normal and allowing your oppressive tyrants to feed you propaganda and lies
Herd immunity doesn't seem to be working in India.

You poor baby, so once you are vaccinated are you saying you can still get Covid?
Potentially. It may require a third dose.

Correct.

The reprehensible right is needlessly prolonging the pandemic the consequence of their ignorance, stupidity, and contempt for sound public policy.

That's what India thought.

In February officials ordered the closure of the Sardar Patel Covid Care Centre, believing India had conquered the virus.
When it became abundantly clear that was not the case, the 500-bed facility reopened on April 26, to chaotic scenes.
So you are saying that absent a vaccine that herd immunity would never be reached, not in a 1000 years?

You poor baby, so once you are vaccinated are you saying you can still get Covid?
Potentially. It may require a third dose.
And beyond, it may be continual for a while. It's a virus and we don't really know.

Forum List

Back