Herd Immunity may be out of reach

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!

Boo fucking hoo

If what you mean by "talked to quite a few" is being hostile, rude and asshatish, I agree.

Good job!

Did you offer a large cash payment? How else would you get those of sound mind to participate in human trials of an experimental treatment?

We've pretty much been back to normal for months here.

Yes, keep insulting US, keep wearing a mask and social distance even when you get the vaccine. In other words tell everyone that the vaccines dont work, because morons like you would rather be a slave and keep wearing your mask, because your masters tell you to, instead of taking the mask off and being a free person. You are such a slave.

1620071032651.png

So now "scientific consensus" says the only way to achieve herd immunity is for everyone to be vaccinated.

I guess we can just forget about the body being able to overcome anything by using our own immune system to fight off infections because "scientific consensus" says it doesn't work and we're all going to die.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

vaccination isn’t required for herd immunity.

geez...it’s folks like you that deny science that are keeping us from getting back to normal and allowing your oppressive tyrants to feed you propaganda and lies

Herd immunity can be reached without anyone getting vaccinated.
But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.

If we had simply skipped the lockdowns and quarantine we could have reached herd immunity long ago. Of course that may have overwhelmed our hospital systems, so I'm not saying that would have been the smart thing to do. I

geez...it’s folks like you that deny science that are keeping us from getting back to normal and allowing your oppressive tyrants to feed you propaganda and lies
Please. You guys don't believe in science remember?

1620071381605.png

You poor baby, so once you are vaccinated are you saying you can still get Covid?

But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.
If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

someone not getting vaccinated has nothing to do with a virus mutating and creating variants...actually just the opposite really.

Please, get educated on the science before contining to make yourself look like a fool

View attachment 486706
hahaha...repeating clearly debunked talking points and posting a pic from SNL....you can't make this up

If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

No because the next person who gets corona wouldn't have got corona if they were vaccinated. And their strain wouldn't turn into a different more powerful variant.

With 50% of you not getting vaccinated, we're all fucked.

View attachment 486706
hahaha...repeating clearly debunked talking points and posting a pic from SNL....you can't make this up
So the scientists agree with you guys now?

someone not getting vaccinated has nothing to do with a virus mutating and creating variants...actually just the opposite really.

Please, get educated on the science before contining to make yourself look like a fool

The scientists don't agree with you guys. What scientists are you listening to?

Are the scientist happy you guys aren't getting the shot?

At this time, there is no evidence to suggest that these or any other strains of the COVID-19 virus are resistant to the current vaccines.

The scientists don't agree with you guys. What scientists are you listening to?

Are the scientist happy you guys aren't getting the shot?
They are listening to the scientist named trump....he has a PhD in Stupid.

Forum List

Back