Herbster for Governor

/thread
b93e774ce3085c5521b0db97ab810a21.jpg

He should win after getting an endorsement from Trump.

---Trump, Herbster coming to Greenwood for rally---

Herbster just lost. I don't know about elsewhere in the country, but in Nebraska trump lost most of his supporters after he betrayed the nation on January 6th. His endorsement meant next to nothing.

Herbster just lost. I don't know about elsewhere in the country, but in Nebraska trump lost most of his supporters after he betrayed the nation on January 6th. His endorsement meant next to nothing.
Congress and the FBI betrayed America on the 6th by certifying an illegitimate president.

Still complaining about January 6? Steal an election, expect a protest.

Still complaining about January 6? Steal an election, expect a protest.
Unlike trump, Herbster had the decency to gracefully and honestly congratulate his opponent Pillen ( a person who actually lives in Nebraska and conducts his business in Nebraska ). Herbster lives in Kansas City, Missouri; he owns some land in Nebraska and was originally from Nebraska. He used that as a ride to try to claim he still was a Nebraskan. trump supported him out of cronyism because Herbster give trump lots of money for his campaigns. They both tried really hard to buy the elections, they had so many TV ads people just got sick of him. Plus he was accused by eight women of sexual misconduct, including one of our state senators. He me yet end up in jail, but more likely his money will keep him out of prison, just like trump has been able to do so far.

Forum List

Back