Henry Cavill Under Assault Because He Dated Gina Carano Years Ago

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Cancel Culture is at it again. They're attacking Superman actor Henry Cavill because he once dated Gina Carano in 2013.
I think this sort of harassment should be a felony.
These McCarthy like tactics are getting ridiculous.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

Some people post some snarky stuff on some "social media" site and others act like it's important.

Carano lost a job and probably millions of dollars in earnings because of this kind of shit.

Millions of fans will be deprived of a beloved product.

The culture of the us, instead of celebrating a strong woman who spoke her mind, empowers a mob that destroyed her.

This is very important.

Some people post some snarky stuff on some "social media" site and others act like it's important.

Carano lost a job and probably millions of dollars in earnings because of this kind of shit.

The culture of the us, instead of celebrating a strong woman who spoke her mind, empowers a mob that destroyed her.

This is very important.

Snarky remarks on some "social media" site is not important. Celebrities should stay in their lane or accept that people will no longer support their product when hey say stupid stuff.

How many "My Pillows" are you going to buy?

This is very important.

Snarky remarks on some "social media" site is not important. Celebrities should stay in their lane or accept that people will no longer support their product when hey say stupid stuff.

THis is not their fans doing this. The fans loved that gina stood up to the mob. They are furious that Disney did this.

Are you really as out of touch as you are pretending to be?

My point stands. This is important.

This is very important.

Pillows are bought on an "as needed" basis, and believe me I'm not going to buy a Dave Hogg pillow just to "stick it" to the man. Not the reason why I use a pillow

This is very important.

THis is not their fans doing this. The fans loved that gina stood up to the mob. They are furious that Disney did this.

Am I out of touch with Disney shows and most "social media"? Yeah probably so.

It's also not something new like some make it to be.

Wow...the left is now attacking Superman....I really thought they couldn't get any lower....but the left has become Lex Luther...Luther would likely be a donor to the party.

This is very important.

First you stated that it was not important. I explained how the effects are important.

Then you claimed that this was about the fans no longer supporting her product because of her statements. I pointed out that it is not the fans that are doing this. Your response was to just accept that, but to claim that this is not something new.

Twice your stated reasons for supporting this were refuted, but your support did not waver the slightest bit.

The question becomes what is your real reason for supporting this woman losing her job based on what she said.

Seems to me the most obvious answer, is the same reason that mob did what they did, i

ie, what she said was true, and you liberals, don't like it when people say true stuff.

This is very important.

First you stated that it was not important. I explained how the effects are important.

Then you claimed that this was about the fans no longer supporting her product because of her statements. I pointed out that it is not the fans that are doing this. Your response was to just accept that, but to claim that this is not something new.

Twice your stated reasons for supporting this were refuted, but your support did not waver the slightest bit.

The question becomes what is your real reason for supporting this woman losing her job based on what she said.

Seems to me the most obvious answer, is the same reason that mob did what they did, i

ie, what she said was true, and you liberals, don't like it when people say true stuff.

Lol....I commented on how bent out of shape people get over some snarky comments on "social media".

I don't even know what she said.

This is very important.

Lol....I commented on how bent out of shape people get over some snarky comments on "social media".

I don't even know what she said.

SO, just knee jerk support for the mob's right to destroy people?

If it was your career destroyed over NOTHING, youd thinking was important too.

Eventually there will be a backlash for you people who created this monster

Last edited:

Forum List

Back