Henry Cavill set to star in, executive produce new ‘Warhammer 40,000’ series for Amazon

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Henry Cavill set to star in, executive produce new ‘Warhammer 40,000’ series for Amazon

Henry Cavill has reportedly landed in another new franchise and he already loves it.

Cavill, who famously donned the red cape and brought Superman to life on the big screen, and then helmed Netflix's "The Witcher" franchise as Geralt of Rivia, will now star and produce an Amazon-led adaptation for "Warhammer 40,000," according to a report.

On Thursday, The Hollywood Reporter disclosed that Amazon is finalizing negotiations to acquire the rights from Games Workshop to produce a series based on the popular science-fiction tabletop and video game franchise.

For those unfamiliar with "Warhammer 40,000," the setting takes place on Earth 40,000 years in the future, where humans unceasingly struggle in a war with fantastical beings, aliens, gods and demons.

R.8b80c09466c69f6e905c31c340929723

Not a gamer but I'll watch it.

Damn shame he got boned on the Superman deal, he was perfect for the role.

I've been a fan of his since The Count of Monte Cristo.

Good for him. Superman will be turned into a bi-racial gay guy next go around.

Damn shame he got boned on the Superman deal, he was perfect for the role.

I've been a fan of his since The Count of Monte Cristo.
I wasn't even aware he was in that movie. And it is really well done.

I wasn't even aware he was in that movie. And it is really well done.

I have movies on a DVR to watch while I fall asleep, it helps drown out my tinnitus, The Count of Monte Cristo is in the queue. It has been for a couple of years now.

Forum List

Back