Help the Black community

That is true. We have no honor for the tenets of a white racist society. When such a society shows itself worthy of respect then you will undoubtedly see the honor return. You better get to work converting your KKK, Aryan, and Stormfront bothers to the truth of how one should conduct themselves.
Electing a black President is not an honorable thing that the society at large (including whites) has done, so you must be in the Michelle Obama (For the first time in my life, I am proud of my country), camp eh?

Its amazing to me that whites would feel that Blacks had any reason to be proud of their country as a whole prior to the POTUS being elected. Please explain why there was a reason for pride? I was proud of the younger generation of people when he actually won but that pride didn't last long when I saw the immediate, thinly veiled, racist attacks on President Obama. This idiocy with the birth certificate and other politicians showing disrespect for the office of POTUS turned my stomach. This now feels more like another crumb tossed our way instead of the obstacles to full freedom and opportunity being removed.

How about Obama's thinly veiled inadvertent racist attacks on the nation, in which was revealed almost every time he decided to inject himself into an issue in which he didn't have all the facts on, but did it anyway in a careless & seemingly biased one sided manor ?

Electing a black President is not an honorable thing that the society at large (including whites) has done, so you must be in the Michelle Obama (For the first time in my life, I am proud of my country), camp eh?

Its amazing to me that whites would feel that Blacks had any reason to be proud of their country as a whole prior to the POTUS being elected. Please explain why there was a reason for pride? I was proud of the younger generation of people when he actually won but that pride didn't last long when I saw the immediate, thinly veiled, racist attacks on President Obama. This idiocy with the birth certificate and other politicians showing disrespect for the office of POTUS turned my stomach. This now feels more like another crumb tossed our way instead of the obstacles to full freedom and opportunity being removed.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. And I bet you don't even consider yourself a racist. I wouldn't call any race "superior" but I wouldn't look desperately for any excuse to blame others for my own shortcomings. Did it ever occur to you that a dislike of Obama's actions-not his race-might happen to be the cause his lack of popularity?

If I was just sitting around complaining I would agree about being part of the problem. Even before I even knew about the POTUS I have been working with kids and teaching them what it takes to make it in this society. My observations did not miss that people may have valid criticisms of the POTUS. I'm talking about all the racist crap that is being spewed. I'm talking about things like the 2 incidents I pointed out in my last post. No I dont consider myself racist because I already know there is nothing about you or I that makes either of us inherently superior in anyway.

Alot of white trash come from hanging around blacks

aka: wiggers

The illiterate, inbred whites that participated in the KKK and other cowardly white power groups didnt hang around Blacks. A vast majority of white trash think like you. Everyone in the nation already knows that is the truth. Why do they exist if whites are the superior race?
You two with your back and forth, are making for some good comedy relief I'm telling ya...LOL

Yall need to take this act on the road in order to find out if Saturday night live is looking for yall.

I bet Dave Chappelle could use this material big time, he is the best at this kind of satire that you two have going here. He is good at showing the idiocy that is found in it all. I love the one where he was the black KKK leader who was blind, and never knew he was black nor did they until he pulled that hood off, and the redneck in the crowd his head exploded....ROTFLMBO.

Getting to serious about this stuff will drive a person crazy, so yall need to lighten up, and just think about how there are people who are bad regardless of their color, and there are people who are good regardless of their color, I just wish the feds would understand this finally.

Yeah Dave Chappelle's skit is a classic for sure. I'm glad you enjoyed the banter. Its funny to me as well or I wouldnt do it. I know its hard not to assign emotions and voices to the posts you see on here but in know way am I serious. I just happen to enjoy frustrating racists. Its like a sport to me.

How about Obama's thinly veiled inadvertent racist attacks on the nation, in which was revealed almost every time he decided to inject himself into an issue in which he didn't have all the facts on, but did it anyway in a careless & seemingly biased one sided manor ?

I've never once seen or heard the POTUS advance or entertain the concept that the Black race was superior to anyone else. Can you post a link? What is confounding to me is that presidents have frequently used issues in the news to express personal feelings for as long as I can remember. Why is it a problem if a Black president can relate to another black person? He considers himself Black. What is so threatening about that?

This now feels more like another crumb tossed our way instead of the obstacles to full freedom and opportunity being removed.

Removed? Every single child in this country has access to a taxpayer funded education. Every child has access to taxpayer funded libraries. Every child can get some kind of taxpayer funded vocational training or go to college on taxpayer funded student loans (not including the various private programs like the UNCF). None of these are taken away from anyone based on race, creed, or color.

Opportunity exists for every person in the US. The problem is not everyone take advantage of that opportunity, but it's never their fault. Someone always did it to them, somehow.

If anyone is a failure in this country it is their own fault. :eusa_boohoo:

This now feels more like another crumb tossed our way instead of the obstacles to full freedom and opportunity being removed.

Removed? Every single child in this country has access to a taxpayer funded education. Every child has access to taxpayer funded libraries. Every child can get some kind of taxpayer funded vocational training or go to college on taxpayer funded student loans (not including the various private programs like the UNCF). None of these are taken away from anyone based on race, creed, or color.

Opportunity exists for every person in the US. The problem is not everyone take advantage of that opportunity, but it's never their fault. Someone always did it to them, somehow.

Yes. Removed as in racial prejudices. Don't confuse my use of the word obstacle with "insurmountable obstacles". My point is with institutionalized prejudice out of the way the road is cleared for everyone. The preparation, habits, and knowledge needed to successfully travel that road are easily learned. its always the fault of the person that did not succeed by taking advantage of the opportunities. However, lets not pretend that the road traveled for Black people has many more obstacles to overcome.

Last edited:

Yes. Removed as in racial prejudices. Don't confuse my use of the word obstacle with "insurmountable obstacles". My point is with institutionalized prejudice out of the way the road is cleared for everyone. The preparation, habits, and knowledge needed to successfully travel that road are easily learned. its always the fault of the person that did not succeed by taking advantage of the opportunities. However, lets not pretend that the road traveled for Black people has many more obstacles to overcome.

:eusa_boohoo:

I'm sorry, but this chasing & blaming ghost needs to be over in this nation finally.

Yes there are cultures and religions that only want certain people to be members of or that they only include certain people who are in tune with their culture, belief system or ideologies, and some blacks are the same in their ways of thinking also, and then there are those that get along with just about anyone, but the main thing is keeping it all peaceful. That's what the laws are for (keeping the peace), and not allowing abuse to take place, so what more does anyone need or want I might ask ?

I'm sorry, but this chasing & blaming ghost needs to be over in this nation finally.

Yes there are cultures and religions that only want certain people to be members of or that they only include certain people who are in tune with their culture, belief system or ideologies, and some blacks are the same in their ways of thinking also, and then there are those that get along with just about anyone, but the main thing is keeping it all peaceful. That's what the laws are for (keeping the peace), and not allowing abuse to take place, so what more does anyone need or want I might ask ?

Thats pretty easy to say if you are not Black. I'm what a lot of people would consider successfully but I still see racism. I just don't let racism keep me from doing what I have to do. However, I owe that to help I got along the way. Left to my own devices I probably would have wound up in the pen or dead at an early age. What i learned is that I had a lot of anger brought on because of a racist society. Once I learned to work my way around, over or through those obstacles I took off and became successful.

Thats pretty easy to say if you are not Black. I'm what a lot of people would consider successfully but I still see racism. I just don't let racism keep me from doing what I have to do. However, I owe that to help I got along the way. Left to my own devices I probably would have wound up in the pen or dead at an early age. What i learned is that I had a lot of anger brought on because of a racist society. Once I learned to work my way around, over or through those obstacles I took off and became successful.
Was it because of a racist society at large, or was it because of racism that you just happen to unfortunately run into in your life per some individuals in which you may have encountered ? This racism I'm sure was limited to that which you had wondered into in life, as found among those whom were unfortunately this way, and this was more than likely the case with you, instead of having an understanding that racism is carried within an individual, and not as a whole of society that you suggest here in your post, where as you think that most or maybe that all whites are racist in your mind thus making up this so called at large racist society you had to deal with in your life am I correct ? How old are you if I may ask ? It could all depend on your age as to what you had to deal with in your life that may have given you this perception on a society at large be it here or maybe there.

Was it because of a racist society at large, or was it because of racism that you just happen to unfortunately run into in your life per some individuals in which you may have encountered ? This racism I'm sure was limited to that which you had wondered into in life, as found among those whom were unfortunately this way, and this was more than likely the case with you, instead of having an understanding that racism is carried within an individual, and not as a whole of society that you suggest here in your post, where as you think that most or maybe that all whites are racist in your mind thus making up this so called at large racist society you had to deal with in your life am I correct ? How old are you if I may ask ? It could all depend on your age as to what you had to deal with in your life that may have given you this perception on a society at large be it here or maybe there.

My age is not the reason. I wish it was. My school age daughters experience racism. Racism is buried so deep in our society I believe it escapes the notice of most Americans on a conscious level. Humans have a proven tendency for us to rely on the preponderance of imagery to define our opinions about our world. Its slight and subliminal but if you understand marketing you can appreciate the enormous impact of the images presented to you. The saying "an image is worth a thousand words" is true since that is how we form our associations, perceptions, and thoughts. There was a landmark study conducted in the 40's with Black girls. These girls picked white dolls over Black ones due to this constand barrage of racist imagery they experienced. Back in 2005 this study was repeated. There were slightly better results but still very little movement.

What Dolls Can Tell Us About Race in America - ABC News

Why does this "ban" on afrocentric hair styles and dress exist and considered unprofessional?

Why are Americans never really shown everyday examples of professional blacks but are inundated with sports stars, rappers, and criminals?

Why is Black history month used to show the relatively brief time that Blacks were slaves or legally racially oppressed instead of our much longer history as builders of great civilizations?

These images and or lack of positive ones affect the Black perception but also the perception of society at large.

Why does this "ban" on afrocentric hair styles and dress exist and considered unprofessional?

Because it's just not kosher in the business world. It'd be no different if I showed up in woad paint or a Viking helmet or a Roman toga.

Why are Americans never really shown everyday examples of professional blacks but are inundated with sports stars, rappers, and criminals?

The same reason Americans are shown white sports stars, musicians, and criminals. It sells. It doesn't mean they don't exist or are shunned or whatever. It just means there's no reason to show professionals most of the time. How many engineers do you see on TV regularly? How many mathematicians? Neil DeGrasse Tyson is the second most known scientist in the world and he's black.

Why is Black history month used to show the relatively brief time that Blacks were slaves or legally racially oppressed instead of our much longer history as builders of great civilizations?

Why should there be any [INSERT GROUP HERE] history instead of just history?

Because it's just not kosher in the business world. It'd be no different if I showed up in woad paint or a Viking helmet or a Roman toga.

The same reason Americans are shown white sports stars, musicians, and criminals. It sells. It doesn't mean they don't exist or are shunned or whatever. It just means there's no reason to show professionals most of the time. How many engineers do you see on TV regularly? How many mathematicians? Neil DeGrasse Tyson is the second most known scientist in the world and he's black.

Why should there be any [INSERT GROUP HERE] history instead of just history?

But why is it not kosher to have an afrocentric hairstyle or dress? Whats wrong with it and who set the standard? You cant just say its not kosher. Think a little harder.

How many TV shows are there that picture everyday life for whites in professional settings? How many are there for Blacks? Why if a Black person is included in the shows they are just a token addition.

There should be a Black history month precisely because of the reasons above. Lack of positive Black imagery. Instead of focusing on victimhood why is it not focused on empowerment?

1) Business dress has evolved into what it is. Certain situations call for certain costumes. I don't wear black ties and tails to a mosh pit and I don't wear torn jeans and a "Who farted?" shirt to court. Business dress has evolved to mean certain things are acceptable and other aren't. I can't wear a doublet and breeches or lederhosen to a board meeting and expect to be taken seriously any more than you can wear a dashiki or loin cloth and hope to be taken seriously, regardless of what our ancestors wore.

2) Pretty much every sitcom shows white males ad fuck ups and retards to play off as a joke. Tokens get to be the straight man. In dramas, there are any number of blacks who aren't just drug dealers and pimps. As far as why there aren't more black centric shows, I'd have to chalk it up to demographics and advertising power. Hollywood is only about one color: green

3) I'm not interested in empowerment or feelings or any of that touchy-feely nonsense. I'm interested in accuracy.

1) Business dress has evolved into what it is. Certain situations call for certain costumes. I don't wear black ties and tails to a mosh pit and I don't wear torn jeans and a "Who farted?" shirt to court. Business dress has evolved to mean certain things are acceptable and other aren't. I can't wear a doublet and breeches or lederhosen to a board meeting and expect to be taken seriously any more than you can wear a dashiki or loin cloth and hope to be taken seriously, regardless of what our ancestors wore.

2) Pretty much every sitcom shows white males ad fuck ups and retards to play off as a joke. Tokens get to be the straight man. In dramas, there are any number of blacks who aren't just drug dealers and pimps. As far as why there aren't more black centric shows, I'd have to chalk it up to demographics and advertising power. Hollywood is only about one color: green

3) I'm not interested in empowerment or feelings or any of that touchy-feely nonsense. I'm interested in accuracy.

You are pretty much expressing a racist attitude right there. How are you equating traditional afrocentric dress to a "who farted?" shirt? Basically you are equating it with inferior dress. I noticed you avoided the question as to who set the standard. Business dress in the US has evolved to reflect a Eurocentric standard not a global standard. You also completely avoided addressing the hair style issue. What are your thoughts on that?

A sitcom is meant to be funny and an exaggeration of real life. Its funny to think of a Black person as being straight laced. Are you getting this? I dont watch TV that much but what I do see is most Blacks are portrayed in a negative light, having a negative past or trouble with moral or ethical issues. You are right about Hollywood liking green. Racism sells.

Most people understand we define ourselves through our history. if you dont know your history its like a tree without roots. If those roots consist of victimhood you end up with a weak root system. Why address this question at all if you don't care about it?

Last edited:

You are pretty much expressing a racist attitude right there. How are you equating traditional afrocentric dress to a "who farted?" shirt? Basically you are equating it with inferior dress. I noticed you avoided the question as to who set the standard. Business dress in the US has evolved to reflect a Eurocentric standard not a global standard. You also completely avoided addressing the hair style issue. What are your thoughts on that?

A sitcom is meant to be funny and an exaggeration of real life. Its funny to think of a Black person as being straight laced. Are you getting this? I dont watch TV that much but what I do see is most Blacks are portrayed in a negative light, having a negative past or trouble with moral or ethical issues. You are right about Hollywood liking green. Racism sells.

Most people understand we define ourselves through our history. if you dont know your history its like a tree without roots. If those roots consist of victimhood you end up with a weak root system. Why address this question at all if you don't care about it?
It could be that any thing that is said is construed by you as being racism in some way, so how does one truly reach a person like you in life or can you be reached at all is my thoughts ?

It could be that any thing that is said is construed by you as being racism in some way, so how does one truly reach a person like you in life or can you be reached at all is my thoughts ?

if you would be honest with yourself you would see what I am talking about. Why did he equate afrocentric dress with a "who farted shirt"? its plain to me that its a racist attitude. He obviously holds it in low regard. its understandable because I know thats just how it is because racism is so embedded. Its easy to get through to me. I think what you really mean is "how do I convince you?".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back