Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone glad to be here let's get started Donald Trump is a Disgrace,Coward,Lier,Bitch,Loser ect.....

Hope your a little more thoughtful than that. We already have too many dimwits who are only capable of childish insults without actually discussing policy.
So you will find plenty of friends.

I wholeheartedly support your exercise of free speech here. We don't discuss politics in introduction threads. You need a tissue? Maybe some warm milk? More time out of mom's basement?

Hello everyone glad to be here let's get started Donald Trump is a Disgrace,Coward,Lier,Bitch,Loser ect.....

Please proceed to Decontamination. We don't want any speaking of bugs

Please proceed to Decontamination. We don't want any bugs in here.

Speaking of bugs there's a bug that needs to be stepped on that's you.

Wouldn't be nice if the latest influx Trump haters could at least attempt to be original? But no, we're stuck with the derivative, buffoonish, ham handed, cut and paste wastes of space...

Wouldn't be nice if the latest influx Trump haters could at least attempt to be original? But no, we're stuck with the derivative, buffoonish, ham handed, cut and paste wastes of space...

Let me take a guess your a Trump supporter what a sad life you live.

Let me take a guess your a Trump supporter what a sad life you live.

Wrong. Not even close to a Trump supporter. Nice try though. Thanks for playing...

Last edited:

Another brain-dead new york liberal jerkoff living in his mommy's basement sent here bought and paid for by some leftist weasel activist organization with the IQ of a rat who cannot even write a cogent sentence complete with punctuation, but we are supposed to think he has brains enough to judge the goings-on in the world and a salient opinion. Can't you just "feel all the love" in his post? Gee, is there even any doubt what the topic of his sorry, agenda-driven threads and posts will be?

Another brain-dead new york liberal jerkoff living in his mommy's basement sent here bought and paid for by some leftist weasel activist organization with the IQ of a rat who cannot even write a cogent sentence complete with punctuation, but we are supposed to think he has brains enough to judge the goings-on in the world and a salient opinion. Can't you just "feel all the love" in his post? Gee, is there even any doubt what the topic of his sorry, agenda-driven threads and posts will be?

Translating his AV: I'll love you only if you agree with everything I say.

Welcome to USMB.

Sock-Puppets-From-Hell-You-Ready.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back