thevsamovies

Rookie
May 7, 2016
My name is Michael, and I'm actually going to university for political science, so I'm all for debating and such. Politically I guess I'd consider myself independent:

I actually tried starting my own political party platform, which you can see here on facebook with a description and such if you wanna check it out: The Integrity Party
(Sorry if that's breaking rules or something, I'm new here)
(If you end up visiting, feel free to provide your opinion on it and I'll listen to suggestions)

Anyway, I actually have a lot of interests (music, sports, drama, video games, etc) and I consider myself rather well-rounded, so I can talk about pretty much anything, so feel free to just strike up a conversation.

My name is Michael, and I'm actually going to university for political science, so I'm all for debating and such. Politically I guess I'd consider myself independent:

I actually tried starting my own political party platform, which you can see here on facebook with a description and such if you wanna check it out: The Integrity Party
(If you end up visiting, feel free to provide your opinion on it and I'll listen to suggestions)

Anyway, I actually have a lot of interests (music, sports, drama, video games, etc) and I consider myself rather well-rounded, so I can talk about pretty much anything, so feel free to just strike up a conversation.

I clicked on your link. I would guess you are under 25 and idealistic. If you are intelligent, you will be embarrassed by your link by the time you are 40.

I'm surprised he didn't say he was on holiday for awhile. Other side of the pond calls vacations that. :lol:

Anyway...welcome, youngster.

Hi, Michael. You sound like you'll be a terrific addition to this blog! Welcome! Look forward to corresponding with you on here soon.

Forum List

Back