hello

Shart. Um. Ok.

I think I will bow out.

Thanks a lot.

You coulda at least told me whether or not its okay for us to make photocopies of our butts and post them here as attachments, Gracie.

Don't tempt Gracie. She is easily excited. :eusa_shifty:

k19xdj.jpg

:lol:

I don't like the word Shart. Sorry. No offense to the new member. It's just a personal matter.

When I was little..and growing up...my mother used to call me Stupe. She was an abusive mother. To this day, I don't like the word Stupe..which is short for stupid.

I have colitis. I have a problem. I mistakenly mentioned it at another board and for a very long time...I was made fun of. Shart was use often instead of my name. So seeing your chosen nic just brought back bad and painful memories...along with distrust that they found me again and will start in with the Shart name calling. It is an embarassing condition, but I laughed about it because it beats crying. My mistake was sharing the medical problem. So ..in short..I freaked seeing your name thinking oh no. Someone found me and it will start all over again at a board I truly enjoy being at..which I would leave in a heartbeat if I were ever found.

Thats the best I can explain it.

Slurs regarding race, ethnicity and/ or sexuality I totally get.

But for the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone could possibly be offended by the word shart.

Urban Dictionary: shart*
a small, unintended defecation that occurs when one relaxes the anal sphincter to fart (blend of "shit" and "fart")

And since your first post alluded to running down legs, I'm pretty sure you didn't mean some other 'shart.'

Hello.

Looking forward to running into (and down the legs of) a bunch of interesting conversations here.

shart

Well, it's a free country and a free board, but having the colloquial term for shitting down your (or someone else's) leg as part of your username is, well, uh, interesting.

Either way, welcome to USMB.

Every member gets the same chance with me. Though I am Left of Center, I have lots of Rightie friends and acquaintances here. If you engage in real debate and thirst for facts, then I am sure we will get along just great.

Or you can choose to just be batshit crazy, in which case you will make some friends here but turn off the majority of the board.

Your choice.

But I gotta say, I think your choice of name is truly disgusting. If you think that referring to shitting on a leg is somehow cool, even if only meant rhetorically, I respectfully recommend that you get a reality check. Defecation is just so 1970s, you know, and we are currently writing the year 2014.

I mean, such a name would be right up there on the classyness scale with a name like "Assfucker365" or "felchers-r-us"..... maybe ok on a sex forum, but here?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know if it is allowed for a user to change his name here, but you could always ask....

[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

Forum List

Back