Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her ex says he did.

so no actual proof.

got it.

trump has had DECADES of a slimy stained sheet trail behind him. some 'proof' he even provided himself to the tabloids so he could humiliate his first trophy wife & his first 3 spawn/soon to be convicted children.

so no actual proof.

got it.

trump has had DECADES of a slimy stained sheet trail behind him. some 'proof' he even provided himself to the tabloids so he could humiliate his first trophy wife & his first 3 spawn/soon to be convicted children.
About the same amount of proof as your claim about Trump. Actually less. Stormy denied it too.

My goodness, the leftwingers are in a foul mood today!
Today? They're in a fould mood this year, or this life! They hate themselves and feel the need to drag us down to their level of misery. Have you ever known a leftist who actually respected himself/herself/itself?

Ouch. lol.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa............. you do realize she was under a non disclosure contract that since has been dissolved, don'tcha?

ouchie ouch ouch.

Judge orders Donald Trump to pay Stormy Daniels $44,000 in legal fees

This article is more than 1 year old
Payment relates to case over non-disclosure agreement in alleged affair between adult film star and president

haaaaaaaaaaaaa............. you do realize she was under a non disclosure contract that since has been dissolved, don'tcha?

ouchie ouch ouch.

This article is more than 1 year old
Payment relates to case over non-disclosure agreement in alleged affair between adult film star and president
Except, hon, you said Stormy never denied it. Then you called me a "Christian liar". And since I posted a link that proved you wrong, the least you could do is apologize.
But that's assuming you have the class to do that.

Except, hon, you said Stormy never denied it. Then you called me a "Christian liar". And since I posted a link that proved you wrong, the least you could do is apologize.
That poster has the class of ................... well I can't think of anything that low right now.

uh-huh ... i called you a christian liar when you said donny had no affairs & made sure they were advertised all over the rag mags...

marla - his 2nd wife marla - was the most notable. gave you proof on that. as for stormy ... i didn't know she denied it - but as i said it was due to the NDA.

oh well ... she's spoken since hasn't she............

& there's karen mcdougal also admitted was raw dogged by donny. you know her name, don'tcha? she's the skanky playboy bunny.

images

she's the one on the right.

lol! good ol' family values....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back