Hello! Introducing myself: Been toying with the idea to start a REAL 3rd Party - AMP

Feb 3, 2022
Yes, I have been toying with this idea of creating a REAL 3rd Party - AMP - The American Meritocracy Party.

Based on the John Smith Leadership of the ill-fated Virginia colony back in the 1600's.

John Smith told everyone - you work, you eat. You get sick/disabled - can't work we will help you. If you won't work because you are a pos grifter - you don't eat.

Guess what? The lazy grifters decided to work so they could eat.

More details as we go along - I have them - don't want to blast everyone during an intro.

Please reply

Sincerely,

AMP

Yes, I have been toying with this idea of creating a REAL 3rd Party - AMP - The American Meritocracy Party.

Based on the John Smith Leadership of the ill-fated Virginia colony back in the 1600's.

John Smith told everyone - you work, you eat. You get sick/disabled - can't work we will help you. If you won't work because you are a pos grifter - you don't eat.

More details as we go along - I have them - don't want to blast everyone during an intro.

Please reply

Sincerely,

AMP
Good luck. If successful, you could save me a lot of tax dollars for deadbeats.

Please reply

Sincerely,

AMP
Howdy, I am all up for a party, bring yer own chicks though.

Some you will find really aggressively active on the boards others just chill.

1643915483373.png

Please reply

Sincerely,

AMP
Awesome. What's your view on the purpose of government?

Too bad. He's the first Englishman I've liked since Winston Churchhill, Tony Blair and of course, the great Margaret Thatcher.
None of those were interviewed by the police for breaking laws that they set themselves. And then lied about it and admitted to it after denying it over a period of 3 months. He is a class act.

Forum List

Back