What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! How is everyone?

OP
G

gatewood

Rookie
Reaction score
Bullshit from bullshitters. About what I expected from the human race. A bunch of hating liars. FTA

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am new. I believe a fake military man is hitting on my grilfriend. Here is his pic. He says his name is Eric. S. Walter . Please. Help me decide if he is fake or real. Thanks. (I'm a civilian never in Military.) Here is the pic I think is fake. It does not say Walter on the name badge. Eric S Walter - Eric S Walter added a new photo. | Facebook
fart_button2-1.gif

Yousaidwhat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am new. I believe a fake military man is hitting on my grilfriend. Here is his pic. He says his name is Eric. S. Walter . Please. Help me decide if he is fake or real. Thanks. (I'm a civilian never in Military.) Here is the pic I think is fake. It does not say Walter on the name badge. Eric S Walter - Eric S Walter added a new photo. | Facebook
We are not interested in his pic.

We're interested in your girlfriend's pics.

For research.

You know, so we can help you decide to dump her or keep her.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I had a real military man try to steal my girlfriend once, she and I thought it was funny. I walked into a room where he was in one time....... Just after he found out that I knew what he was trying to do, the scared shitless look on his face was priceless. He disappeared soon after that, got reassigned. :thup:
Oh and my girlfriend and I got married not long after that, we're still together after 30 years.
Basically either trust her or let her go, if you have a problem with that then see a shrink.
Oh and this is a political message board, not a dating site. Friggin' whiner.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score

BlackSand

Nobody
Reaction score

It’s the same guy in all the photos at his Facebook page … But the name on his Facebook account doesn’t match the nametag on the uniform.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List