Hello! How is everyone?

Bullshit from bullshitters. About what I expected from the human race. A bunch of hating liars. FTA

I am new. I believe a fake military man is hitting on my grilfriend. Here is his pic. He says his name is Eric. S. Walter . Please. Help me decide if he is fake or real. Thanks. (I'm a civilian never in Military.) Here is the pic I think is fake. It does not say Walter on the name badge. Eric S Walter - Eric S Walter added a new photo. | Facebook
fart_button2-1.gif

I am new. I believe a fake military man is hitting on my grilfriend. Here is his pic. He says his name is Eric. S. Walter . Please. Help me decide if he is fake or real. Thanks. (I'm a civilian never in Military.) Here is the pic I think is fake. It does not say Walter on the name badge. Eric S Walter - Eric S Walter added a new photo. | Facebook
We are not interested in his pic.

We're interested in your girlfriend's pics.

For research.

You know, so we can help you decide to dump her or keep her.

I had a real military man try to steal my girlfriend once, she and I thought it was funny. I walked into a room where he was in one time....... Just after he found out that I knew what he was trying to do, the scared shitless look on his face was priceless. He disappeared soon after that, got reassigned. :thup:
Oh and my girlfriend and I got married not long after that, we're still together after 30 years.
Basically either trust her or let her go, if you have a problem with that then see a shrink.
Oh and this is a political message board, not a dating site. Friggin' whiner.

It’s the same guy in all the photos at his Facebook page … But the name on his Facebook account doesn’t match the nametag on the uniform.

Forum List

Back