a777pilot

Looking forward to hear more about you.. Many of us are retired here so you will fit right in.. Just one suggestion..expect people to oppose you ( some not to nicely ) no matter what you support...lol

Howdy All,

I'm new to this site, so here I am introducing myself. I will be 72 y/o this 5 June. Other than the fact that I am old, the following is about all you need to know. I am a United States Marine.

...'nuff said.
Welcome, young man! FYI, Divine.Wind was a Navy/Marine pilot and williepete was a naval aviator. They'll be here later to get some pointers.

I find that curious and surprising. No Naval Aviator worth his salt can learn anything. We were told, and we believe this, once awarded your Wings of Gold you know everything there is to know about aviation.

Howdy All,

I'm new to this site, so here I am introducing myself. I will be 72 y/o this 5 June. Other than the fact that I am old, the following is about all you need to know. I am a United States Marine.

...'nuff said.
Welcome Marine. My Marine Corps years were '75 to '85 and ended flying CH-46s at MCAS Tustin with two deployments to MCAS Futenma and a tour as a RAG instructor. Due to the RIF of '85, many of my fellow Marines and myself crossdecked to the Navy.

Currently, retired Navy, still a Marine.
2cqh994.jpg

Forum List

Back