Hello From The Desert Racist Wasteland!

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
A Washington state lawmaker took to Twitter on Sunday following a 17-10 loss by his beloved Seattle Seahawks to the Arizona Cardinals, ending Seattle’s 14-game home winning streak.

“Losing a football game sucks,” Democratic Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon wrote in a now-deleted message. “Losing to a desert racist wasteland sucks a lot.” :lol:

Fitzgibbon, who represents West Seattle, Burien, Vashon Island and White Center, removed the message a short time later and said he “shouldn’t have conflated” the two topics.

“Upset re hawks loss, and failure of smart immigration reform--shouldn't have conflated the 2 though,” he wrote. “Happy holidays, better for both in '14.”

Washington state lawmaker calls Arizona 'racist wasteland' | Fox News

What's hilarious about this dirtbag trying to smear ARIZONA over "smart immigration reform" is the fact we're the launch-pad for all the illegals to spread out over the US. I'm sure this loser is one of those who votes to refuse paying ARIZONA the $1.2B.....that BILLION with a "B" they owe us for processing and warehousing their new gardeners, roofers, murderers, rapists, welfare leaches, and oh yeah.... voters. Barry just laughs when we ask him to pay up.

So EAT IT. FitzGIBBON and GO CARDS!

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm shocked a liberal cares about sports other than to look at man ass

OP
BullKurtz

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm shocked a liberal cares about sports other than to look at man ass
Maybe he was going to marry his boyfriend after the game and the Cards ruined their day. :lol:

I'm a Lions fan but yesteday was enough....either Stafford learns how to throw a football without getting his receivers knocked silly, or I'm a full-time Cards fan. They're good enough to get through the first round....after that, who knows?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List