Hello From The Desert Racist Wasteland!

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
A Washington state lawmaker took to Twitter on Sunday following a 17-10 loss by his beloved Seattle Seahawks to the Arizona Cardinals, ending Seattle’s 14-game home winning streak.

“Losing a football game sucks,” Democratic Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon wrote in a now-deleted message. “Losing to a desert racist wasteland sucks a lot.” :lol:

Fitzgibbon, who represents West Seattle, Burien, Vashon Island and White Center, removed the message a short time later and said he “shouldn’t have conflated” the two topics.

“Upset re hawks loss, and failure of smart immigration reform--shouldn't have conflated the 2 though,” he wrote. “Happy holidays, better for both in '14.”

Washington state lawmaker calls Arizona 'racist wasteland' | Fox News

What's hilarious about this dirtbag trying to smear ARIZONA over "smart immigration reform" is the fact we're the launch-pad for all the illegals to spread out over the US. I'm sure this loser is one of those who votes to refuse paying ARIZONA the $1.2B.....that BILLION with a "B" they owe us for processing and warehousing their new gardeners, roofers, murderers, rapists, welfare leaches, and oh yeah.... voters. Barry just laughs when we ask him to pay up.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

So EAT IT. FitzGIBBON and GO CARDS!

cardinals-helmet-logo-posters.jpg

• Banned
I'm shocked a liberal cares about sports other than to look at man ass

Maybe he was going to marry his boyfriend after the game and the Cards ruined their day. :lol:

I'm a Lions fan but yesteday was enough....either Stafford learns how to throw a football without getting his receivers knocked silly, or I'm a full-time Cards fan. They're good enough to get through the first round....after that, who knows?

Forum List

Back