Zone1 Hello All

Lord-Humungus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2023
Hello, my friends call me LH. When I’m not scouring the wastelands for petrol in homoerotic bondage outfits with the lads, I like to relax in shorts an t-shirt and crocks around the fortress with my pets. The pillaging and plundering I get into just pays the bills while my true passion is long strolls on the beach collecting sea glass. I am looking forward to lively conversations and if we happen to meet eac other on the road just remember, Just Walk Away

1693324897844.png

Hello, my friends call me LH. When I’m not scouring the wastelands for petrol in homoerotic bondage outfits with the lads, I like to relax in shorts an t-shirt and crocks around the fortress with my pets. The pillaging and plundering I get into just pays the bills while my true passion is long strolls on the beach collecting sea glass. I am looking forward to lively conversations and if we happen to meet eac other on the road just remember, Just Walk Away
Welcome to USMB, Lord-Humungus. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

you seem promising - welcome to our little corner of the interwebs. but please - make no mistake that yer armor may not be as strong as you think. i highly suggest stopping at the reception desk to pick up your complimentary hazmat suit. i am looking fwd to crossing paths with you out there.

As a kid I didn’t mind it at all, we grew up eating it. Once I got older I lost the taste for it, but if Biden is re-elected lips And assholes may be all we can afford.

I like you already. We can be BFF, and I don't mean that in a gay way. :laughing0301:

Oh, the conversations will be lively!

Forum List

Back