Hell YES! Unions!

If Obama wasn't doing a good job no way I would have sold all the aftermarket shit I sold in 2015 and 2016. Manufacturing was up. Buying was up. Trump walked into a strong economy.

His growth and monthly job numbers are no better than Obama's.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

You need to stop listening to Trump the liar

President Trump is seeking to downplay former President Obama’s impact on a steady stretch of economic growth and job gains in a White House report released Thursday, claiming credit for the continued strength of the economy.

Trump and top White House economists sought to dispel claims that the president did little to improve on the growing economy he inherited from Obama, a key argument of his reelection campaign.

The U.S. has added jobs in each month since July 2009 while maintaining positive economic growth, shattering a record for the longest stretch of prosperity in U.S. history.

The economy added an average of 224,000 jobs each month during the final three years of Obama’s presidency for a total of 8.1 million jobs, compared to an average monthly job gain of 182,000 jobs under Trump’s first three years for a total of 6.6 million jobs.

The numbers don't lie.

Trump seeks to distance strong economy from Obama policies in White House report

But Trump and his top economic advisers insist that their efforts have accelerated the economy, even as it remains roughly on the same trajectory as it was before he took office.

As you know, the workers are paid their exact worth.
And they were paid what they were worth under Obama but you seemed to want to blame him and his economy for why they weren't worth very much. And now you are bragging because Trump got them $1 raise.

Actually, 13 states raised minimum wage and Trump's trying to take credit for those wages going up? Ha!

I blamed failed former President Barack Hussein Obama for eight years of malaise, the slowest recovery in modern history.

How many states raised their minimum wage during Obama's administration?

As you know, President Donald Trump has presided over great income advances across the board. Not $1,

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

###

The November hiring surge pushed incomes for Americans higher last month.
by JOHN CARNEY
20 Dec 2019

Incomes rose by half a percentage point in November, above economists’ forecasts and much better than the soft readings in September and October. This was the strongest gain since July, according to data from the Commerce Department on Friday.

Consumer spending rose at a 0.4 percent annual rate last month, led by a jump in spending on big-ticket durable goods like autos and appliances.

The higher spending is not due to rising prices. Inflation, as measured by the Federal Reserve’s preferred price indicator, is still running well below the Fed’s 2 percent target. It came in at just 1.5 percent for November compared with a year ago.

And despite the rise in consumer spending, Americans are saving more. The saving rate edged up to 7.9 percent of after-tax income in November.

Christmas Cheer: Incomes Jumps Higher, Consumer Spending Soars

###

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products
By Michelle Toh, CNN Business
11 hrs ago [Jan 16. 2020]

China has agreed to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of products from the United States as part of their "phase one" trade deal.

The agreement signed Wednesday will have Beijing purchase an additional $200 billion of US goods and services over the next two years.

The increase in purchases will be compared to 2017, before the trade war started. China imported over $185 billion in total US goods and services that year.

In exchange, Washington has agreed to reduce tariffs on $120 billion in Chinese products from 15% to 7.5%.

Taken together, the phased purchases by China would result in a dramatic surge in US exports. Total exports to China would increase to over $260 billion in 2020, and roughly $310 billion in 2021 if the deal holds

###

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony — But NOT Nancy Pelosi
by Jim Hoft January 29, 2020

President Trump signed the historic USMCA Trade Agreement on Wednesday at the White House.

The trade agreement replaces the disastrous NAFTA agreement signed into law during the Clinton years.

President Trump invited Minnesota Republicans and Minnesota hog farmers to the White House for the signing ceremony today.

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony -- But NOT Nancy Pelosi

###

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

More?

Such bullshit. WRONG!

Trump's Shaky $5,000 Boast

President Donald Trump is on shaky ground when he claims that annual income for the typical household is up by an inflation-adjusted $5,000 since he took office. That turns out to be based on an erratic series of estimates drawn from a government survey that isn’t even designed to measure income.

He draws his figures from an Oct. 10 item by the Heritage Foundation’s Stephen Moore, whom Trump tried unsuccessfully to appoint to the Federal Reserve Board earlier this year.

On that adjusted basis — which we judge to be the most accurate for making historical comparisons — the increase during Trump’s first two years would be $1,638, or 2.7%.

This does exceed the rise during Obama’s eight years — when adjusted median income rose $1,100 (in 2018 dollars), or 1.8%. And it’s vastly better than the change during George W. Bush’s eight years, which were plagued by two recessions. During Bush’s time, adjusted median income fell $2,660 (also in 2018 dollars), a decline of 4.2%.

What's the trade off? Is it going to be a 20% cut in social security? If Trump gets re elected that will most certainly happen. He's gotta find a way to pay for those tax breaks.

Oh and by the way, your tax breaks are about to expire. So you know that extra $600 you made under Trump? That's going to disappear. And that tax break you got added to the debt so your taxes are going to have to go up. And your ss and medicare benefits are going to take a hit so was it worth it?

I look around and I don't know anyone who got a $5000 raise. I got one but that was before Trump won. I actually got a $35K raise under Obama. Seriously. I was making around $50K and now I make almost 6 figures. I got a $15K salary raise plus they started paying me commission. Obama ruled.

What's the trade off? Is it going to be a 20% cut in social security?

Obama did drain the Trust Fund with his payroll tax cut.
Bad Obama!!!!

Right?

Oh and by the way, your tax breaks are about to expire.

The Dems are free to write a bill to make them permanent. What are they waiting for?

Yes we know you guys will blame Democrats the day you cut social security. We may have taken money out like you guys did to pay for things but we aren't the ones who will cut the programs. We wouldn't have given tax breaks to the rich. Instead we would have strengthened the programs with those tax dollars.

You can't hate social programs then pretend to not be the ones trying to kill them. Sorry doesn't work that way.

And yes we knew Trump's tax breaks were political. Not wise but political. Now we have to make them permanent? I would but I'd cut the taxes the rich got in half to build infrastructure.

Trump said he would pay off the debt. You can't do that and give tax breaks away. He said he'd rebuild infrastructure. You can't do that and give tax breaks away. Trump said he'd build a wall. you can't give tax breaks away and do that.

Yes we know you guys will blame Democrats the day you cut social security.

Why would Social Security have to be cut?
Just because it brings in too little and pays out too much?

but we aren't the ones who will cut the programs.

Of course not. So what is your fix?

We wouldn't have given tax breaks to the rich. Instead we would have strengthened the programs with those tax dollars.

You wanted to take income tax dollars and given them to Social Security?

Now we have to make them permanent?

Or you could whine about middle class taxes expiring and then let them expire.
I know Dems hate to give up a single dollar of tax revenue. Like Clinton, running on a middle class tax cut
and then hiking taxes when he won.

If Obama wasn't doing a good job no way I would have sold all the aftermarket shit I sold in 2015 and 2016. Manufacturing was up. Buying was up. Trump walked into a strong economy.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

President Trump is seeking to downplay former President Obama’s impact on a steady stretch of economic growth and job gains in a White House report released Thursday, claiming credit for the continued strength of the economy.

Trump and top White House economists sought to dispel claims that the president did little to improve on the growing economy he inherited from Obama, a key argument of his reelection campaign.

The U.S. has added jobs in each month since July 2009 while maintaining positive economic growth, shattering a record for the longest stretch of prosperity in U.S. history.

The economy added an average of 224,000 jobs each month during the final three years of Obama’s presidency for a total of 8.1 million jobs, compared to an average monthly job gain of 182,000 jobs under Trump’s first three years for a total of 6.6 million jobs.

The numbers don't lie.

Trump seeks to distance strong economy from Obama policies in White House report

But Trump and his top economic advisers insist that their efforts have accelerated the economy, even as it remains roughly on the same trajectory as it was before he took office.

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

The numbers don't lie.

I really cannot take this lack of logic any longer. When Obama was president, the unemployment rate was sky high. Let me ask you a question. When recovering from a recession, shouldn't job creation BE HIGH? I mean, shouldn't it be at least two to three times higher than Trumps job growth? Is job growth gonna be higher or lower when recovering from a recession?

I mean, come on.

Mark

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

The numbers don't lie.

[...]

[...]

[...]

If you can't make money in this economy, you just may be a fuck up.

Mark

the head of human resources at any company is just as important as a CEO, my friends!

And they were paid what they were worth under Obama but you seemed to want to blame him and his economy for why they weren't worth very much. And now you are bragging because Trump got them $1 raise.

Actually, 13 states raised minimum wage and Trump's trying to take credit for those wages going up? Ha!

I blamed failed former President Barack Hussein Obama for eight years of malaise, the slowest recovery in modern history.

As you know, President Donald Trump has presided over great income advances across the board. Not $1,

BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

ECONOMY

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

###

by JOHN CARNEY
20 Dec 2019

Incomes rose by half a percentage point in November, above economists’ forecasts and much better than the soft readings in September and October. This was the strongest gain since July, according to data from the Commerce Department on Friday.

Consumer spending rose at a 0.4 percent annual rate last month, led by a jump in spending on big-ticket durable goods like autos and appliances.

The higher spending is not due to rising prices. Inflation, as measured by the Federal Reserve’s preferred price indicator, is still running well below the Fed’s 2 percent target. It came in at just 1.5 percent for November compared with a year ago.

And despite the rise in consumer spending, Americans are saving more. The saving rate edged up to 7.9 percent of after-tax income in November.

###

China has agreed to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of products from the United States as part of their "phase one" trade deal.

The agreement signed Wednesday will have Beijing purchase an additional $200 billion of US goods and services over the next two years.

The increase in purchases will be compared to 2017, before the trade war started. China imported over $185 billion in total US goods and services that year.

In exchange, Washington has agreed to reduce tariffs on $120 billion in Chinese products from 15% to 7.5%.

Taken together, the phased purchases by China would result in a dramatic surge in US exports. Total exports to China would increase to over $260 billion in 2020, and roughly $310 billion in 2021 if the deal holds

###

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony — But NOT Nancy Pelosi

President Trump signed the historic USMCA Trade Agreement on Wednesday at the White House.

The trade agreement replaces the disastrous NAFTA agreement signed into law during the Clinton years.

President Trump invited Minnesota Republicans and Minnesota hog farmers to the White House for the signing ceremony today.

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony -- But NOT Nancy Pelosi

###

[...]

[...]

[...]

More?

Such bullshit. WRONG!

President Donald Trump is on shaky ground when he claims that annual income for the typical household is up by an inflation-adjusted $5,000 since he took office. That turns out to be based on an erratic series of estimates drawn from a government survey that isn’t even designed to measure income.

He draws his figures from an Oct. 10 item by the Heritage Foundation’s Stephen Moore, whom Trump tried unsuccessfully to appoint to the Federal Reserve Board earlier this year.

On that adjusted basis — which we judge to be the most accurate for making historical comparisons — the increase during Trump’s first two years would be $1,638, or 2.7%.

This does exceed the rise during Obama’s eight years — when adjusted median income rose $1,100 (in 2018 dollars), or 1.8%. And it’s vastly better than the change during George W. Bush’s eight years, which were plagued by two recessions. During Bush’s time, adjusted median income fell $2,660 (also in 2018 dollars), a decline of 4.2%.

What's the trade off? Is it going to be a 20% cut in social security? If Trump gets re elected that will most certainly happen. He's gotta find a way to pay for those tax breaks.

Oh and by the way, your tax breaks are about to expire. So you know that extra $600 you made under Trump? That's going to disappear. And that tax break you got added to the debt so your taxes are going to have to go up. And your ss and medicare benefits are going to take a hit so was it worth it?

I look around and I don't know anyone who got a $5000 raise. I got one but that was before Trump won. I actually got a $35K raise under Obama. Seriously. I was making around $50K and now I make almost 6 figures. I got a $15K salary raise plus they started paying me commission. Obama ruled.

Bad Obama!!!!

Right?

The Dems are free to write a bill to make them permanent. What are they waiting for?

Yes we know you guys will blame Democrats the day you cut social security. We may have taken money out like you guys did to pay for things but we aren't the ones who will cut the programs. We wouldn't have given tax breaks to the rich. Instead we would have strengthened the programs with those tax dollars.

You can't hate social programs then pretend to not be the ones trying to kill them. Sorry doesn't work that way.

And yes we knew Trump's tax breaks were political. Not wise but political. Now we have to make them permanent? I would but I'd cut the taxes the rich got in half to build infrastructure.

Trump said he would pay off the debt. You can't do that and give tax breaks away. He said he'd rebuild infrastructure. You can't do that and give tax breaks away. Trump said he'd build a wall. you can't give tax breaks away and do that.

We wouldn't have given tax breaks to the rich. Instead we would have strengthened the programs with those tax dollars.

I know Dems hate to give up a single dollar of tax revenue. Like Clinton, running on a middle class tax cut

My fix is half the lottery money goes into social security and medicare.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

The numbers don't lie.

I really cannot take this lack of logic any longer. When Obama was president, the unemployment rate was sky high. Let me ask you a question. When recovering from a recession, shouldn't job creation BE HIGH? I mean, shouldn't it be at least two to three times higher than Trumps job growth? Is job growth gonna be higher or lower when recovering from a recession?

I mean, come on.

Mark

You think you are being logical? Hear me out.

The unemployment rate was high in the beginning because Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Obama adds jobs every month for like 80 months in a row. You didn't like the numbers you said they weren't enough, but now that Trump's president those numbers are now acceptable. And when Obama's unemployment numbers improved you didn't believe the numbers. Said those weren't the real numbers, but as soon as Trump got in and the number went down it suddenly was a real number again.

And, when we pointed to the stock market doing really well under Obama you said look at the debt and what about the under 3% growth. But now you ignore both under Trump. Excuses.

You don't understand you were swallowing the GOP's spin on how things were. In fact things were great. Only difference is Trump gave that big ass tax break. He shouldn't have. And he deregulated industry. Probably his actions will harm the environment and further widen the gap between the rich and rest of us. Already has.

BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

###

###

ECONOMY

[...]

###

by JOHN CARNEY
20 Dec 2019

###

###

###

[...]

[...]

[...]

More?

Such bullshit. WRONG!

Bad Obama!!!!

Right?

Half of what lottery money?

Such bullshit. WRONG!

Bad Obama!!!!

Right?

Any/all lotteries

Bad Obama!!!!

Right?

Any/all lotteries

Lotteries are used by states to raise money.
Why would the Feds get any of that?

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

The numbers don't lie.

I mean, come on.

Mark

The unemployment rate was high in the beginning because Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Obama adds jobs every month for like 80 months in a row. You didn't like the numbers you said they weren't enough, but now that Trump's president those numbers are now acceptable. And when Obama's unemployment numbers improved you didn't believe the numbers. Said those weren't the real numbers, but as soon as Trump got in and the number went down it suddenly was a real number again.

And, when we pointed to the stock market doing really well under Obama you said look at the debt and what about the under 3% growth. But now you ignore both under Trump. Excuses.

You don't understand you were swallowing the GOP's spin on how things were. In fact things were great. Only difference is Trump gave that big ass tax break. He shouldn't have. And he deregulated industry. Probably his actions will harm the environment and further widen the gap between the rich and rest of us. Already has.

The slowest recovery since the Great Depression.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

The numbers don't lie.

I mean, come on.

Mark

"The unemployment rate was high in the beginning because Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the Great Depression. "

That came out of the same propaganda factory that called Hussein god, Jesus and the messiah.

Any praise for Obama is purely propaganda. The man is an incompetent ingrate....astounding the lies you'll swallow.

He inherited an average economy, and never improved it.

So says the Left-leaning Reuters:

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression

Obama did a terrible job with his Democrat policies:

"...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

See folks, Republicans are anti worker.

??? Republicans are free market! What could be more pro-worker than that?? When China went free market 800 million workers moved up into the middle class out of dire poverty. Have you heard about China?

Forum List

Back