‘Hell to pay’: Puerto Rico Governor to investigate delays in water, food deliveries

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
59db8ca8fc7e9372288b4567.jpg

It appears that not everybody has forgotten about the devastation in Puerto Rico.

Governor Ricardo Rossello of Puerto Rico has ordered an investigation over water and food distribution on the hurricane-battered island after complaints that the supplies were not reaching the people in some areas.

"If there is a place, a locality that is not delivering food to the people of Puerto Rico that need it, there's going to be some hell to pay," Rossello said on Monday, according to Reuters.

Rossello said the government was trying to identify problems in the distribution pipeline, looking to ensure that local leaders deliver resources to people as soon as they arrive in the municipality.

"I think that there are places where water is being withheld and food is being withheld," Rossello said. "We need to showcase it, we need to push it forward to the people."

More @ ‘Hell to pay’: Puerto Rico Governor to investigate delays in water, food deliveries

The politics suck. It's like certain individuals in PR want to decimate Trump and give him a Katrina.

lip service. No one will anything.

I have a hunch he will actually DO something this time. While not overt, I also expect he will get assistance from DOJ and other federal agencies. Expect some grand juries and indictments.
They wont get any coop if they do. That is why PR doesn't become a full member. They have their cake and get to eat it too. Best deal a country could ask for.

They left thousands of containers delivered before the storm even hit at the ports, instead of moving them around to strategic areas noted for difficulty of getting to after storms hit.

The bloviating bimbo is merely covering up for her own incompetence and lack of leadership.

The politics suck. It's like certain individuals in PR want to decimate Trump and give him a Katrina.

they don't care about people at all, despite all their noises about 'humanitarianism n stuff', all they care about is themselves and their agenda, period.

We should just kick PR loose and let them be their own country. They're just a drain on our economy, and provide nothing useful in return.

It appears that not everybody has forgotten about the devastation in Puerto Rico.

Governor Ricardo Rossello of Puerto Rico has ordered an investigation over water and food distribution on the hurricane-battered island after complaints that the supplies were not reaching the people in some areas.

"If there is a place, a locality that is not delivering food to the people of Puerto Rico that need it, there's going to be some hell to pay," Rossello said on Monday, according to Reuters.

Rossello said the government was trying to identify problems in the distribution pipeline, looking to ensure that local leaders deliver resources to people as soon as they arrive in the municipality.

"I think that there are places where water is being withheld and food is being withheld," Rossello said. "We need to showcase it, we need to push it forward to the people."

More @ ‘Hell to pay’: Puerto Rico Governor to investigate delays in water, food deliveries
I thought he was sucking Trump's............

I thought he was sucking Trump's............
We should just kick PR loose and let them be their own country. They're just a drain on our economy, and provide nothing useful in return.
You could say that about Mississippi, Alabama, in fact, most Red States.

That's not why the supplies are being diverted! I heard about this happening prior to Trump's visit. They are stealing the supplies and charging $$$ for them.
Like looters, only worse.

That's not why the supplies are being diverted! I heard about this happening prior to Trump's visit. They are stealing the supplies and charging $$$ for them.
Like looters, only worse.
This is why Lt. General Honore said American troops should be moving with the supplies.

And USMB white wingers made fun of the suggestion. Don't ask me why. I think they took it as being critical of Trump.

They left thousands of containers delivered before the storm even hit at the ports, instead of moving them around to strategic areas noted for difficulty of getting to after storms hit.

The bloviating bimbo is merely covering up for her own incompetence and lack of leadership.

Trump had 30 days to get them distributed & failed!

lip service. No one will anything.

I have a hunch he will actually DO something this time. While not overt, I also expect he will get assistance from DOJ and other federal agencies. Expect some grand juries and indictments.
Trump will never say anything about this again, because he never cared in the first place.

Meanwhile, how many NFL tweets today, already?

When the governor catches the asshats misdirecting the supplies, I hope he puts them in jail on daily rations of a cup of pond water and a pack of peanut butter crackers for a fucking month.
Christ, that's cartel worthy shit, stealing disaster relief supplies.

Puerto Rico - full of fun loving, friendly thieves. 'Leave your car windows down and the doors unlocked. Carry all valuables with you.'

We spent time on the island, it was the inspiration for a number of photos and paintings. The most apt description I can offer -

...a beautiful lady wearing a patina of trash, where the people live in cages while dogs and horses roam free.
(anyone who's been there knows.)

I'm so sorry for the disaster and hope they get the relief supplies sorted out and are able to send them where they're needed.

Forum List

Back