"Hell no you're not!"

I would suspect her stand will be the stand of many Americans, who at this time remain silent to prevent from being identified as a possible owner of an evil AR.

A question Beto should answer, "does this mandatory buyback/confiscation apply to all local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies?" After all, these AR's are "weapons of war" according to Beto:

"Do I care more about how upset somebody is who owns a weapon of war that they don’t need for hunting or self-defense, or do I care more about the families who’ve lost a child?”

Colorado Woman Challenges Beto O'Rourke's Plan For Buyback Of AR-15s, AK-47s

Since weapons of war belong - apparently - to the military only, we should disarm any non-military governmental organizations as well?

The other issue I have with Beto is by saying there are 40,000 guns deaths per he is insinuating "assault rifles" are at fault, or so it seems to me.

“And this weak response to a real tragedy in America, 40,000 gun deaths a year, we’ve got to do something about it and I'm proposing we do something about it.”

'Instruments of terror': Beto O'Rourke defends mandatory gun buyback plan

Last edited:
Who is this Beto clown to decide? Police arm themselves with AR's to defend themselves against the very same criminals citizens face.

Beto polling at 1%. That old slag will get to keep adding to the gun problem in this country as much as she wants.

Forum List

Back