"Hej" everyone!

William44

Rookie
Dec 8, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hej (or Hello)!

I'm William, I just joined and wanted to say hi! I hope I can participate in some interesting political discussions with you guys across different political stand points :smile:

I have been studying business communication in Copenhagen, Denmark as well as American studies. My big interest is American politics, which I recently created a website about, concerned with the 2016 US presidential election, US politics in generel and money in politics specifically. (http://americanelectionssite.com/)

As mentioned, I look forward to some great debates about politics and hope I can contribute, although I might be a bit shy to begin with :oops:

/cheers!

Cheers William!
Welcome!

Welcome-Were-Glad-Youre-Here.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see you!
No, seriously! Isnt it like 1 in 7 denmarkians kill themselves? :)

morning William , how's things going in Denmark with your immigration of third world'ers ??

Good to see you!

Haha Nope, I think Finland have one of the higher suicide rates, though.. But they have darkness most of the year.. I also just saw a program about South Korea, where suicide is supposed to be the number one fatality among young people :/

morning William , how's things going in Denmark with your immigration of third world'ers ??

We have taken a lot of them (compared to our small size), not as many as Sweden though (who have taken by far the most in the EU/compared to population/size). However, the new right wing government are trying to limit immigration to the country.

Good to see you!

Haha Nope, I think Finland have one of the higher suicide rates, though.. But they have darkness most of the year.. I also just saw a program about South Korea, where suicide is supposed to be the number one fatality among young people :/
I think you meant to say North Korea. South Korea isn't a communist nation.

Hej (or Hello)!

I'm William, I just joined and wanted to say hi! I hope I can participate in some interesting political discussions with you guys across different political stand points :smile:

I have been studying business communication in Copenhagen, Denmark as well as American studies. My big interest is American politics, which I recently created a website about, concerned with the 2016 US presidential election, US politics in generel and money in politics specifically. (http://americanelectionssite.com/)

As mentioned, I look forward to some great debates about politics and hope I can contribute, although I might be a bit shy to begin with :oops:

/cheers!
It is great to have someone from Copenhagen here! You will be a great asset to this board, William.

Good to see you!

No, I meant South Korea. It is sad really.

I don't think they are even allowed to commit suicide in North Korea... Joking aside, then numbers from North Korea on anything would be impossible to obtain, I assume.

Good to see you!

I don't think they are even allowed to commit suicide in North Korea... Joking aside, then numbers from North Korea on anything would be impossible to obtain, I assume.
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! I wonder what is going on about that?

We have taken a lot of them (compared to our small size), not as many as Sweden though (who have taken by far the most in the EU/compared to population/size). However, the new right wing government are trying to limit immigration to the country.
hope that you have a bunch of Geert Wilder types in your government William !!

For the most part you will see the extremes from both sides here. Not sure you can really draw any conclusions from discussions here.

Hej (or Hello)!

/cheers!

I'm the only sane one here .. just a heads up.....

Good to see you!

Oh my gosh! I had no idea! I wonder what is going on about that?

You can read about it and some rather unconventional treatment here: 'Death schools' in S. Korea are teaching people not to commit suicide

Forum List

Back