VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
An old business in Hebron. This place ground caraway seeds for paste for food

Attachments

• 20180204_114423.jpg
    20180204_114423.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
Looks like one of those shady places where I could buy an AK-47 for 50 bucks. :biggrin:

Looks like one of those shady places where I could buy an AK-47 for 50 bucks. :biggrin:
All that shit over there looks like that but for a few tiny downtown sections of a couple cities.

Yes, Israel truly is a backwards place.

Intel-890x400.jpg

image.jpg

4818744035_e32eba8d8f_b.jpg
You can cherry pick a nice place from anywhere. Those chicks are smokin' though.

Israel is literally slathered with high-tech campuses, leading edge universities, luxurious shopping malls, high-rise apartments, and beaches full of young, tanned Israelis (some not so young or tanned).

I suggest you give up weed for a couple of months and save up for a trip there to see for yourself.

All that shit over there looks like that but for a few tiny downtown sections of a couple cities.

Intel-890x400.jpg

image.jpg

You can cherry pick a nice place from anywhere. Those chicks are smokin' though.

Israel is literally slathered with high-tech campuses, leading edge universities, luxurious shopping malls, high-rise apartments, and beaches full of young, tanned Israelis (some not so young or tanned).

I suggest you give up weed for a couple of months and save up for a trip there to see for yourself.

That is ONE more place that Israel is not going to give up

Intel-890x400.jpg

image.jpg

Lol nope. Most bloodsoaked patch of land on the entire planet.

Intel-890x400.jpg

image.jpg

At least it's everyone else's blood. That's the whole idea behind war, in case nobody ever told you.

Intel-890x400.jpg

image.jpg

At least it's everyone else's blood. That's the whole idea behind war, in case nobody ever told you.
Lol yeah everyone else's blood unless some terrorist blows up my city. But that's totally worth it. I mean damn, did you see that photo of the shopping mall?

Forum List

Back