Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine, Navarro vs Fauci

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

Axios first reported on the disagreement inside the White House about the drug.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

Fauci's been good to have in our corner but OTOH reminds me of that saying "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail". He's too insular. Trump is wise to bring other people in and listen.
Yeah, let's listen to what the economist has to say over the health care professional with over 50 years experience during a pandemic.

Yeah, let's stay in our houses like hermits for two years. Brilliant plan. There will be NO viruses left likely, but also, no economy. And no America.

Great idea. Brilliant.
That's exactly what The VOR asshole would LOVE to see happen if it would destroy President Trump.
You're an idiot. But hey, when it comes to YOUR health, if you want to trust in an economist for your well-being, knock yourself out.

Personally, I'll side with the medical professionals when it comes to my health during this pandemic, and I'll do my best taking precautions to prevent myself from contracting this virus from some stupid fuck like you.

And one more thing assholes --- you and sue --- nobody said anything about staying in their homes without coming out for two years. That's just more of the loads of bullshit you idiots invent.

It truly is amazing how fucking stupid you retards are.

If Fauci a medical professional? He said he would take it if he had the virus.
Sorry, but you aren't making any sense. Learn English and then get back to me.
Of you get corvid will you refuse this drug?
Yes, because it wouldn't be prescribed by a medical professional. You on the other hand would take it because trump and an economist told you to, LOL. Good luck.
Who told you that it wouldn't be prescribed by a medical professional?
Are you telling me doctors are currently prescribing hydroxychloroquine for covid-19?
Lol of course they are.. they are even taking it.. wow your dumb

10,000 people now dead in the US, what does Trump have to lose??

theres no evidence malaria drugs keep the virus from SPREADING -

SPREADING - not dying - SPREADING

STOP THE VIRUS FROM SPREADING

get it dumbasses ?

liberals: Trump is Hitler

also liberals: why wont Trump order a national lockdown?

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

Fauci's been good to have in our corner but OTOH reminds me of that saying "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail". He's too insular. Trump is wise to bring other people in and listen.
Yeah, let's listen to what the economist has to say over the health care professional with over 50 years experience during a pandemic.

Yeah, let's stay in our houses like hermits for two years. Brilliant plan. There will be NO viruses left likely, but also, no economy. And no America.

Great idea. Brilliant.
That's exactly what The VOR asshole would LOVE to see happen if it would destroy President Trump.
You're an idiot. But hey, when it comes to YOUR health, if you want to trust in an economist for your well-being, knock yourself out.

Personally, I'll side with the medical professionals when it comes to my health during this pandemic, and I'll do my best taking precautions to prevent myself from contracting this virus from some stupid fuck like you.

And one more thing assholes --- you and sue --- nobody said anything about staying in their homes without coming out for two years. That's just more of the loads of bullshit you idiots invent.

Yes, because it wouldn't be prescribed by a medical professional. You on the other hand would take it because trump and an economist told you to, LOL. Good luck.
Are you telling me doctors are currently prescribing hydroxychloroquine for covid-19?
Of course they are. Who told you that they weren't?
Lol there fake news cnn won’t report the news lol hahH

Great idea. Brilliant.

Many doctors are already prescribing it, shit for brains.
For covid-19? Link me to that.
Wow what are you using for news sources? Lol

Great idea. Brilliant.

Doctors are prescribing it for covid-19? Link me to that. There haven't even been clinical trials for this drug as a treatment for covid-19.
Lol wow you are slow! They been using it, patients are making videos saying they recovered . Trump was right..

Great idea. Brilliant.

Um, doctor's are already prescribing this. Where have you been?
He’s actually been watching cnn lol

Great idea. Brilliant.

Doctors are prescribing it for covid-19? Link me to that. There haven't even been clinical trials for this drug as a treatment for covid-19.
LA doctor seeing success with hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19
Fuck that. If you want to be a lab rat, go right ahead, not me.
Can we watch you choke to death? Your last word will be “ don’t give me that shit trump says will save my life” keep it awaaauyyyyy” lol

Great idea. Brilliant.

This drug has been in use since 1955 in the US. Anybody with this virus right now should take this. Most with common sense would.
Since 1955 as a treatment for malaria.

Then tell me, why aren't all doctors across the country prescribing this covid-19 wonder drug? Let me guess, either none of them have "common sense" or they are all members of the deep state trying to harm trump's reelection.

This is used routinely by rheumatolgists for treating arthritis. It is hardly a risky drug. It is marketed under the name Plaquenil. Read the link below from the Arthritis foundation.

"...the sudden high demand comes from people and clinics that want to use hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 prevention or treatment, although the drug is not approved for either indication, and there is limited evidence to support its use in COVID-19. Researchers are preparing to launch rigorous studies of its safety and effectiveness. Despite that, people and clinicians are putting their hope in hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine, a closely related drug). "

In other words, they are prescribing it. Some don't want it to be the answer for obvious reasons.

Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Shortage Causing Concern | Arthritis Foundation

Great idea. Brilliant.

This drug has been in use since 1955 in the US. Anybody with this virus right now should take this. Most with common sense would.

Then tell me, why aren't all doctors across the country prescribing this covid-19 wonder drug? Let me guess, either none of them have "common sense" or they are all members of the deep state trying to harm trump's reelection.
They aren't prescribing it for a lot of different reasons. One is that it is now hard to get.

Great idea. Brilliant.

Except for VOR he will refuse it because cnn told him to refuse it lol

Great idea. Brilliant.

This is used routinely by rheumatolgists for treating arthritis. It is hardly a risky drug. It is marketed under the name Plaquenil. Read the link below from the Arthritis foundation.

"...the sudden high demand comes from people and clinics that want to use hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 prevention or treatment, although the drug is not approved for either indication, and there is limited evidence to support its use in COVID-19. Researchers are preparing to launch rigorous studies of its safety and effectiveness. Despite that, people and clinicians are putting their hope in hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine, a closely related drug). "

In other words, they are prescribing it. Some don't want it to be the answer for obvious reasons.

TDS morons won't do anything unless Adolph Schiffler tells them to do it.

Last edited:

Great idea. Brilliant.

They are only going to study it's effectiveness. It has already been given FDA approval for safety.

And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.
We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.

So you just want to prescribe everyone medication that may or may not send them into cardiac arrest?

My God this is stupid. Z-packs alone in theory can cause cardiac arrest and yet it is prescribed millions of times per year. The benefits FAR outweigh the very minimal chance of this complication.

Tens of millions of people aren't taking the Z-pack. As a person with very bad drug reactions to supposedly "benign" drugs, I would be reluctant to try a drug which could damage my heart, my kidneys, and leave me blind, unless there was absolutely no other hope. No fucking way I'd take it as a "precaution".

Not to mention, that my sister, who is SUPPOSED to by taking hydroxychloroquine for her reumatoid arthritis, and who literally needs the drug to continue living, can't get it because the entire world's supply has been diverted to corona virus testing.

I've had a belly full of Fauci.....how DARE he contradict the President on national television? Sawed off little dago thinks he's the new power in the executive branch. If Trump finally tells him to shut up and use his beady little eyes instead of his lifetime of caution while thousands died, he'll probably run to the NYSlimes and claim Trump is a charlatan fraud. The Brix? woman is getting pretty uppity too with her bizarre shawls and "granular" stats....fuck them both. Chloroquine IS the cure.....doctors know it, we all know it....so let's put these "researching" egg-heads back on the shelf and get this fucker whipped.

Great idea. Brilliant.

You're calling the rest of the world "morons" for refusing to use an untested and dangerous drug, on the advice of a failed economist and a realty TV show host, and which the DOCTORS and INFECTIOUS DISEASE SPECIALISTS on staff are advising against.

That is cult of personality at its finest.

And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.
We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.

So you just want to prescribe everyone medication that may or may not send them into cardiac arrest?

My God this is stupid. Z-packs alone in theory can cause cardiac arrest and yet it is prescribed millions of times per year. The benefits FAR outweigh the very minimal chance of this complication.

Tens of millions of people aren't taking the Z-pack. As a person with very bad drug reactions to supposedly "benign" drugs, I would be reluctant to try a drug which could damage my heart, my kidneys, and leave me blind, unless there was absolutely no other hope. No fucking way I'd take it as a "precaution".

Not to mention, that my sister, who is SUPPOSED to by taking hydroxychloroquine for her reumatoid arthritis, and who literally needs the drug to continue living, can't get it because the entire world's supply has been diverted to corona virus testing.

Too late for sympathy you Godless commie bitch...fuck you and your sister.

Great idea. Brilliant.

You're calling the rest of the world "morons" for refusing to use an untested and dangerous drug, on the advice of a failed economist and a realty TV show host, and which the DOCTORS and INFECTIOUS DISEASE SPECIALISTS on staff are advising against.

That is cult of personality at its finest.
The rest of the world isn't refusing to use it. They are eager to use it. Only some TDS morons like you want to prevent everyone else from having access to it.

Plenty of doctors have said it works. Fauci is a Hillary butthole hisser. I couldn't care less what he says. He's only goal is to help defeat Trump in the next election.

Too late for sympathy you Godless commie bitch...fuck you and your sister.

Conservatives. The "Right to Life" party.

You would follow these grifters down the conservative rabbit hole and screw the world:

Prove she can’t get it.. give us the name of the pharmacy she uses. You lying hack

Forum List

Back