Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine, Navarro vs Fauci

January 22nd in Davos. A day that will ultimately define Trump's presidency.

Nope, what will define his presidency is bringing us through this virus, despite the left's never ending opposition. His policies will also start leading to an aggressive economic recovery, unlike the the policies of Democrats, which would destroy our country.

Right, let's trust the political guy and not the one with vast experience dealing with infectious diseases during a pandemic.
You're an idiot if you believe Fauci isn't political.

Please show me where he has acted politically during the pandemic?
He claimed Hydroxyquinine doesn't work.

He did? Link please.
Fauci throws cold water on Trump's declaration that malaria drug chloroquine is a 'game changer'
Dang Pat, don't you even stay current with your rambling support for trump and his dubious medical expertise? Two weeks is a long time in the Covid-19 war. Not sure trump was listening to anybody but economists back then. If my doctor prescribes, I'll take my doctor's advice. Until that point it is just an unproven drug with certain known risks that have to be weighed on an individual bases for every single patient. Don't take medical advice from game show hosts, especially those known to lie and blow smoke for political advantage.

Pragmatic doctors did prescribe this weeks ago.

Nope, what will define his presidency is bringing us through this virus, despite the left's never ending opposition. His policies will also start leading to an aggressive economic recovery, unlike the the policies of Democrats, which would destroy our country.

Well, if that's your standard, then so far, he gets an F. And I don't see any opposition from anyone on the left. Just a demand for competence and action. Action was lacking until March 13th. Competence? Well, that's a bridge too far for Trump and his team.

Right, let's trust the political guy and not the one with vast experience dealing with infectious diseases during a pandemic.

He did? Link please.
Fauci throws cold water on Trump's declaration that malaria drug chloroquine is a 'game changer'
Dang Pat, don't you even stay current with your rambling support for trump and his dubious medical expertise? Two weeks is a long time in the Covid-19 war. Not sure trump was listening to anybody but economists back then. If my doctor prescribes, I'll take my doctor's advice. Until that point it is just an unproven drug with certain known risks that have to be weighed on an individual bases for every single patient. Don't take medical advice from game show hosts, especially those known to lie and blow smoke for political advantage.

Yeah really sucks that he's going to be re-elected huh?

Jo

Well, if that's your standard, then so far, he gets an F. And I don't see any opposition from anyone on the left. Just a demand for competence and action. Action was lacking until March 13th. Competence? Well, that's a bridge too far for Trump and his team.
Who gives a shit? Re-election is all that matters and that's in the bag.

Jo

He did? Link please.

And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.

Democrats raised hell when he banned travel from China.

Bullshit. That’s mostly revisionism. A few people complained, but it was not some cacophony as has been described.

And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.
We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.

He did? Link please.

It is better than having no plan once you contract the virus, which is what the Democrats seem to be promoting. I can assure you that Fauci himself would try this combination if he contracted the virus. He knows the potential benefit far out weighs the risk, just like it does for malaria.

Democrats raised hell when he banned travel from China.

Bullshit. That’s mostly revisionism. A few people complained, but it was not some cacophony as has been described.

Sorry...Democratic politicians and the MSM. I just assumed the lemmings who watch that crap bought into it too. It would be the first time they didn't get spoon fed what to believe.

tell ya what - everyone of you trump boot lickers turn your medical care over to an economist

everyone else turn your medical needs over to a doctor-

after 12 months the side with the most living patients wins

what do you have to loose ?

Tell you what. If I get the virus I will take the combination of medicine that has shown promise and you do not and see who fairs better.

contract malaria first -

Yeah, because drugs only work for one thing. Can you guys walk and chew gum at the same time?

I'm not trying to stop you from taking anything, any time, any place - haul you ass !

you're talking bs with a big red ball cap pulled over your eyes.

Prior to this virus, any MD could prescribe these two drugs with no repercussions whatsoever. You know why, because they aren't dangerous. You guys are complete idiots.

so have at it big shot and quit talking shit about it - just f'n DO IT

CHICKENSHIT

I don't have the virus. Why would I take it? If I had symptoms and had it I would absolutely take it as would YOU. I guess you didn't notice that many doctors are already prescribing this treatment?

PREVENTIVE MEDICINE -DUMBASS- NO SIDE EFFECTS

GIT R DUN !

Everything has a side effect. The flu vaccine has side effects but most agree it is worth the risk. Watch and see what happens. The libtard MSM narrative will lose out and these 2 drugs, or a name branded concoction basically made up of these 2 drugs, will come to market. Every libtard in the country will take it. You guys are slow, we all know that. We are just trying to save you from your own stupidity at this point.

1000's of drugs out there that might work - better get your happy ass on the stick eh speedy ?

We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.

Yep, total waste of time. What good would it do to test and find that it works or doesn't work? The end result is the same except that more people could have potentially been saved if they didn't wait. The danger of taking these drugs already a known entity. The only thing trials would be doing is to figure out if it works for virus.

tell ya what - everyone of you trump boot lickers turn your medical care over to an economist

Tell you what. If I get the virus I will take the combination of medicine that has shown promise and you do not and see who fairs better.

contract malaria first -

Yeah, because drugs only work for one thing. Can you guys walk and chew gum at the same time?

I'm not trying to stop you from taking anything, any time, any place - haul you ass !

Prior to this virus, any MD could prescribe these two drugs with no repercussions whatsoever. You know why, because they aren't dangerous. You guys are complete idiots.

CHICKENSHIT

I don't have the virus. Why would I take it? If I had symptoms and had it I would absolutely take it as would YOU. I guess you didn't notice that many doctors are already prescribing this treatment?

GIT R DUN !

Everything has a side effect. The flu vaccine has side effects but most agree it is worth the risk. Watch and see what happens. The libtard MSM narrative will lose out and these 2 drugs, or a name branded concoction basically made up of these 2 drugs, will come to market. Every libtard in the country will take it. You guys are slow, we all know that. We are just trying to save you from your own stupidity at this point.

1000's of drugs out there that might work - better get your happy ass on the stick eh speedy ?

These have been proven effective in limited tests. They are also already FDA approved. So, there is that.

He did? Link please.

It is better than having no plan once you contract the virus, which is what the Democrats seem to be promoting. I can assure you that Fauci himself would try this combination if he contracted the virus. He knows the potential benefit far out weighs the risk, just like it does for malaria.
Fauci stated that if he was infected he would take the medications. That caused CNN to go ballistic....

contract malaria first -

CHICKENSHIT

GIT R DUN !

These have been proven effective in limited tests. They are also already FDA approved. So, there is that.

Preliminary and limited tests do not equal proof.

I thought this thread was about the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine. If so, there is no debate. Fauci is correct. No scientifically verified data supports the hypothesis that hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment for CV-19. Full stop.
There is no scientifically verified data that supports the hypothesis that hydroxychloroquine is never an effective treatment for Covid-19.

There is no scientifically verified data that supports the hypothesis that hydroxychloroquine is any more effective as a treatment for Covid-19 than a Payday candy bar is.

actually there is, and more coming out every day.

Please site the scientifically verified data.

its out there on the news every day, do your own checking, I am not here to be your teacher.

He did? Link please.
No one claimed it was "proven," dumbass. However, there is plenty of hard evidence that it works, not just "anecdotal." More evidence is accumulating every day.

You TDS simply refuse to admit this problem is managable. You want it to be the end of the world because you believe that it will help you defeat Trump.

contract malaria first -

CHICKENSHIT

GIT R DUN !

Preliminary and limited tests do not equal proof.

Ok , so its better to let people die rather than try a drug the might work and save their lives? WTF is wrong with you?

So you just want to prescribe everyone medication that may or may not send them into cardiac arrest?

Forum List

Back