Heart Ache=Media Matters declares victory over Fox news

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
How funny, they believe they won in their fight against Fox news, yet they are still the number one watched News station...they did win in driving liberals to become obsessively insane with Fox news.
this week it's about Santie Claus and Fox News...:lol:

Snip:
It’s been a week of ups and downs in the political news world, with probably a few more downs for the majority of you. With that in mind, I thought we might kick off the weekend shift with something a bit more on the light side. The Huffington Post decided to break some big news on Friday regarding the long, ongoing war and the prospects for peace. No… I’m not talking about Afghanistan here. It’s the several years long War on Fox News waged by Media Matters for America. (There will be no free T-shirt for the first person in the comments to quote that last line and say, “who?”) And the good news for fans of peace everywhere is that they have won.

Since its founding in 2004, the progressive watchdog group Media Matters for America has been a thorn in the side of Fox News. Its dozens of staffers monitor the network’s leadership, hosts, guests and financial dealings incessantly, calling out misinformation, conflicts of interest and evidence of a partisan agenda, in a bid to shed light on the workings of the right-wing echo chamber…

“The war on Fox is over,” said Media Matters Executive Vice President Angelo Carusone. “And it’s not just that it’s over, but it was very successful. To a large extent, we won.”

all of it here
Heart Ache. Media Matters declares victory in War on Fox News « Hot Air

Last edited:
LOL

They are always claiming victory over something...............

Perhaps they've found another Crusade to begin............

LOL

What an important job eh?

Sit around and pick apart one news station

Don't you love it when a little sissy-boy LIB outfit like MM declares victory over a cable network with more viewers than all three of the LIB networks combined.
MM's now says "it's time to move on". Ya right. LOL!
Here's an example of your typical LIB nut-job at MM referring to M. Kelly: "We deal with reality. She's not as vitriolic," said Carusone. "On the other hand, she is in some ways more pernicious because her credibility has not been completely and totally eroded ... so she has the potential to legitimize and validate smears and lies in ways that some of the more disreputable figures on Fox can no longer do, which just presents a new challenge."
Dear God thank you for not allowing the Liberal Indoctrination Centers AKA schools/universities I attended to destroy my ability to think rationally.....unlike some poor saps/victims I know of.

Forum List

Back