Healthy Males - Sudden Death Syndrome linked to Vaccines

A month after the thread starts, and still not a single antivaxxer arch-liar here has met the challenge to show any actual evidence that more young people are dropping dead.

At this stage, all of the antivaxxers here are fully aware that they're lying. They don't care. Their depraved death cult has ordered them to lie, so that's what they're doing.
You lack common sense.

A month after the thread starts, and still not a single antivaxxer arch-liar here has met the challenge to show any actual evidence that more young people are dropping dead.

At this stage, all of the antivaxxers here are fully aware that they're lying. They don't care. Their depraved death cult has ordered them to lie, so that's what they're doing.
It must be hard being so dumb.

Antivaxxer liars, I didn't say "Cry at me harder and deflect more."

I said to show your evidence that more healthy young people are dropping dead, with the understand that the plural of "anecdote" isn't "evidence."

Needless to say, all of you ran. You always do.

So you're innumerate, is what you're saying.
The math seems pretty simple. Maybe you can explain where I've gone wrong.

If Im under 50 not obese or have an underlying condition that compromises my immune system.

Does the COVID vaccine keep me from getting COVID? No.
Does the COVID vaccine keep me from spreading COVID? No.
Does the COVID vaccine offer long term protection (lifetime) ? No.
Does the COVID vaccine offer medium term protection (more than 2 years) ? No. (Does it even offer single year protection?)

Does contracting COVID pose any real risk to my life? No.

Are there risks involved with taking this vaccine? Yes.
Are all the risks known? No.
Are there potentially long term risks we are not aware of? Yes.

So as far as I can tell taking the COVID vaccination offers no real benefit and only risk for those under 50.

Where am I wrong? What assumptions did I make above that arent true?

Does the COVID vaccine keep me from getting COVID? No.
Does the COVID vaccine keep me from spreading COVID? No.
Incorrect. The vaccines greatly reduce your odds of getting COVID, and spreading it. If you do get it, it greatly reduces the severity.

And COVID isn't just "die or get better". There's a big chance that survivors end up with permanent disability.

Does contracting COVID pose any real risk to my life? No.
Delusional, but if you want to act suicidal based on your delusions, we can't stop you.

Are there risks involved with taking this vaccine? Yes.
And they're vastly lower than the risks associated with getting COVID, at any age.

Incorrect. The vaccines greatly reduce your odds of getting COVID, and spreading it. If you do get it, it greatly reduces the severity.
That’s so strange because the CDC even says it doesn’t keep you from getting COVID or spreading it.
And COVID isn't just "die or get better". There's a big chance that survivors end up with permanent disability.
The same can be said of the vaccine.
Delusional, but if you want to act suicidal based on your delusions, we can't stop you.
The numbers are the numbers dummy. Essentially no one under 50 has died of COVID.
And they're vastly lower than the risks associated with getting COVID, at any age.

Based on what? We know the risks of COVID for people under 50. There is a huge basket of unknown long term risk associated with any new medication. Esspecially one that we haven’t had the time to do the long term research on.

That’s so strange because the CDC even says it doesn’t keep you from getting COVID or spreading it.
An honest person would admit that the vaccines do make it less likely you'll get COVID, and make it less severe if you do get it.

That's clearly not you. Instead, you pretend that the vaccines do nothing.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Post 71 was my response to Mamooth......care to try again?

Post 61 you made this claim...

1677611908811.png

An honest person would admit that the vaccines do make it less likely you'll get COVID, and make it less severe if you do get it.

That's clearly not you. Instead, you pretend that the vaccines do nothing.

Who do you think you're fooling?
If you're old or a fat body it might make sense to get vaccinated against COVID. If you aren't one or both of those things it probably doesn't. Those are just the facts. Are you vaccinated against smallpox or anthrax? If not, why not?

If you're old or a fat body it might make sense to get vaccinated against COVID. If you aren't one or both of those things it probably doesn't.

I just checked the CDC page, where it says 9 people have died from vaccines, all from the J&J vaccine.

How many in each age group have died from COVID? Way, way more than 9. And the death count doesn't include permanent disability.

So, by the numbers, it's a no-brainer to get a Pfizer or Moderna vaccination.

If you're old or a fat body it might make sense to get vaccinated against COVID. If you aren't one or both of those things it probably doesn't. Those are just the facts. Are you vaccinated against smallpox or anthrax? If not, why not?

In the US 70% of the population is over weight

I just checked the CDC page, where it says 9 people have died from vaccines, all from the J&J vaccine.

How many in each age group have died from COVID? Way, way more than 9. And the death count doesn't include permanent disability.

So, by the numbers, it's a no-brainer to get a Pfizer or Moderna vaccination.

Then get vaccinated. No one is saying you should not be able to, but acting like it's some life-or-death decision is ludicrous considering the mortality rates for young people. We've lead people to believe that they are going to get COVID and die if they arent vaccinated which just isnt remotely true. It's even less true if you're not old or fat. It doesnt make logical sense for a young healthy person to inject a substance into their body to protect them against something that has a minuscule fraction of a chance of hurting them.

Forum List

Back