Health Nazis and Outdoor Smoking Ban

By allotment, are you referring to building a smoking building?

Because if smokers are allowed to smoke anywhere that they want, then some sort of allotment should be made for asthmatics and those who are allergic to cigarette smoke.

Aren't buses allowed to mass transit wherever they want? Aren't stupid leftwingers allowed to open their carbon dioxide flapping gums wherever they want?

You don't have a point. Except the aforementioned one on your head.:eusa_eh:

He'd be the very first one so suck heavily on a marijuana cigarette too, as are the other libtards who want to ban smokers.. thank me later! :eusa_angel:

True that/ Smoking pot is allowed. Go figure.

California snack tax may be next. Or a fast food tax. Or maybe an "Unhealthy life choice" tax. I think the last one is more up Ca's ally....it promises to encompass everything they can possibly tax as an excuse of saving ourselves from our own personal decisions

already exists in san francisco....3% health tax added to all restaurant bills....

Health tax, huh? So all those left tards that haven't seen their belt buckles since they were hanging in the closet get taxed more ......:confused: Right? :confused:

Why?:confused:

The last time I was set free from being incarcerated there was the last time I stepped foot on the place.

I'm all for whirled peas. We should tell the Israeli's they can have CA if they take it.:eusa_angel:

You guys quit picking on my native state. No place is perfect! Just because California gave us Nancy doesn't mean it is Hell on Earth... just that she is running America through Hell on Earth.

There are a lot of beautiful places in California... and then there is LA. :(

Immie

I love it when driving south towards La outta Santa Barbara.. about 20 miles out you can see the huge red dome of pollution hovering over LA.. and they want to bitch about smokers.. it's hilarious.

I was from the S.F. Bay Area but not S.F.

I remember one time driving into L.A. coming over the "grapevine" and seeing what looked like a dome of the Nestle's Quick before you add the milk over the entire valley. Now, that was probably 35 years ago at least, but I can just imagine what it is like now.

Immie

The last time I was set free from being incarcerated there was the last time I stepped foot on the place.

I'm all for whirled peas. We should tell the Israeli's they can have CA if they take it.:eusa_angel:

You guys quit picking on my native state. No place is perfect! Just because California gave us Nancy doesn't mean it is Hell on Earth... just that she is running America through Hell on Earth.

Immie

I love it when driving south towards La outta Santa Barbara.. about 20 miles out you can see the huge red dome of pollution hovering over LA.. and they want to bitch about smokers.. it's hilarious.

Obviously I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt. F-ing whiners.

I'm thinking this is YOUR fault, WT. How dare you want to do what the Constitution says you can. Wench. :eusa_eh:

Immie

Whatever dude. Nancy is like the cherry on the whipped cream. The place sucks. I'd so give you to another country it ain't funny.

I live in Florida now, but I will still defend my native land as part of these beautiful 50 as opposed to 57 states to the death. This is my country and no one can change that not even Nancy.

Immie

Immie

Luckily, you lose that image until you get south of Pt. Mugu.

Ummm ... no? You can clearly see it all the way from Pt Mugu to San Diego.

So long as you're allowed to parade around in a grass skirt with your hand up your boyfriends ass in public, right?

What are you babbling about Dissy? I do hope you're not going senile in your old age. :eek: :eusa_whistle: :D

Like the cops aren't busy enough, now they're going to have to look out for smokers?

What bullshit.

And no, I don't smoke.

But on the other hand, nobody wants to look at a bunch of cigarette butts and empty packs on the ground either.

Shut up, faggot. When I want your opinion, I'll slap it out of you.:eusa_eh:

So long as you're allowed to parade around in a grass skirt with your hand up your boyfriends ass in public, right?

What are you babbling about Dissy? I do hope you're not going senile in your old age. :eek: :eusa_whistle: :D

Trust me, I'm not. What makes your version of "freedom" any better than say... MY version of freedom?

Or you could stay home and breathe whatever you think is allegedly clean" air, pissantbert. :eusa_eh:

Secondhand Smoke: Questions and Answers - National Cancer Institute

Yes. Of the more than 4,000 chemicals that have been identified in secondhand tobacco smoke, at least 250 are known to be harmful, and 50 of these are known to cause cancer. These chemicals include (1):

arsenic (a heavy metal toxin)
benzene (a chemical found in gasoline)
beryllium (a toxic metal)
cadmium (a metal used in batteries)
chromium (a metallic element)
ethylene oxide (a chemical used to sterilize medical devices)
nickel (a metallic element)
polonium–210 (a chemical element that gives off radiation)
vinyl chloride (a toxic substance used in plastics manufacture)
Many factors affect which chemicals are found in secondhand smoke, including the type of tobacco, the chemicals added to the tobacco, the way the product is smoked, and the paper in which the tobacco is wrapped (1, 3, 4).

Does exposure to secondhand smoke cause cancer?
Yes. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP), the U.S. Surgeon General, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) have classified secondhand smoke as a known human carcinogen (cancer-causing agent) (1, 3, 5).

Inhaling secondhand smoke causes lung cancer in nonsmoking adults (4). Approximately 3,000 lung cancer deaths occur each year among adult nonsmokers in the United States as a result of exposure to secondhand smoke (2). The Surgeon General estimates that living with a smoker increases a nonsmoker’s chances of developing lung cancer by 20 to 30 percent (4).

Some research suggests that secondhand smoke may increase the risk of breast cancer, nasal sinus cavity cancer, and nasopharyngeal cancer in adults, and leukemia, lymphoma, and brain tumors in children (4). Additional research is needed to learn whether a link exists between secondhand smoke exposure and these cancers.

I assume in this case if I took a giant machine that could emit all of these things, you wouldn't mind me blowing it into your face constantly at a local park? :eusa_think:

By allotment, are you referring to building a smoking building?

Because if smokers are allowed to smoke anywhere that they want, then some sort of allotment should be made for asthmatics and those who are allergic to cigarette smoke.

Aren't buses allowed to mass transit wherever they want? Aren't stupid leftwingers allowed to open their carbon dioxide flapping gums wherever they want?

You don't have a point. Except the aforementioned one on your head.:eusa_eh:

He'd be the very first one so suck heavily on a marijuana cigarette too, as are the other libtards who want to ban smokers.. thank me later! :eusa_angel:

You got rep'd so what's your point?

Btw... I need some "medical" marijuana ... got some for .. errr. .... sale?:redface:

Trust me, I'm not. What makes your version of "freedom" any better than say... MY version of freedom?

If you weren't talking to Dogbert, but some other liberal, I'd say the fact that their version is farther left than your version which in their mind means that their version is the only version that counts, but you are talking about Dogbert and from my experience when it comes to lefties, he's one of the more amiable lefties and a little more middle of the road.

And who knows, as young as he is, early 20's I think, he might even be downright conservative by the time he finishes growing up. :rofl:

Immie

Last edited:

If you weren't talking to Dogbert, but some other liberal, I'd say the fact that their version is farther left than your version which in their mind means that their version is the only version that counts, but you are talking about Dogbert and from my experience when it comes to lefties, he's one of the more amiable lefties and a little more middle of the road.

And who knows, as young as he is, early 20's I think, he might even be downright conservative by the time he finishes growing up. :rofl:

Immie

Dude wants to ban smoking *outside*. That's not very middle of the road where I come from.

Forum List

Back