Health Expert: Mask Wearing Will Remain Mandatory Even After a COVID Vaccine

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
y Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM Monday, October 26, 2020
A top doctor who served as an expert witness for the U.S. Congress says that even after a COVID-19 vaccine is available, mask wearing and other social distancing measures will remain mandatory.
“I feel like there is this perception that once we have a #CoronavirusVaccine life will go back to normal,” tweeted Dr.Krutika Kuppalli.

“Life will not be like it was pre-COVID. Even after we have a #vaccine you will still need to use good hand hygiene, maintain physical distance, avoid crowds and wear masks,” she added.

I don't think so.

A top doctor who served as an expert witness for the U.S. Congress says that even after a COVID-19 vaccine is available, mask wearing and other social distancing measures will remain mandatory.
“I feel like there is this perception that once we have a #CoronavirusVaccine life will go back to normal,” tweeted Dr.Krutika Kuppalli.

“Life will not be like it was pre-COVID. Even after we have a #vaccine you will still need to use good hand hygiene, maintain physical distance, avoid crowds and wear masks,” she added.

I don't think so.

As THEY have said, "This is the new normal." Now, my question to America at large is: what are you gonna do about it?

I don't think so.
Killing that bitch would be a good thing.

I don't think so.

I just heard reported that suicide is up just among the young by 100%. The lack of school interaction, isolation and distancing is killing them.

I don't think so.

I just heard reported that suicide is up just among the young by 100%. The lack of school interaction, isolation and distancing is killing them.
ergo, that bitch is a murderer and needs to be executed.

I don't think so.

ergo, that bitch is a murderer and needs to be executed.

Ergo, any "health expert" that only considers Covid and not the total big picture of all the other effects caused by the restrictions and shutdowns is an idiot and ought to be fired.

To date, I have not ONE TIME ever heard in any discussion on the Covid epidemic a count of the increase in suicides, mental illness, deaths due to missed diagnoses and missed operations, number of businesses closed, effects and setback of children's lives on failed and delayed education and graduation, effects of failed or delayed college higher courses, inability to find jobs, lost income, lost life savings, increase in welfare and government dependency, increase in nation debt in bailing people and businesses out, effect on careers, families, unable to get married, divorces, family break ups, knivings and stabbings, increase in domestic violence, increase in cost of food, etc., or NONE OF THE OTHER CONSEQUENCES of the Covid restrictions and shutdowns that never are discussed or included in talking about whether or not the shutdowns are working or should be extended.

But all I know is that these vaccines are not any good. They are covering up the affects. PTSD is the disguised name for the Mad-hatter syndrome.
When you join the military. They will give you several vaccinations. all in one day.

Come on now... not only are flu vaccines only ~60-70% effective (only), masks are a total fraud for the public. Read this and never question again how idiotic it is to make the masses wear masks (most cloth):

Are Face Masks Effective? The Evidence.

An overview of the current evidence regarding the effectiveness of face masks.

1. Studies on the effectiveness of face masks
So far, most studies found little to no evidence for the effectiveness of cloth face masks in the general population, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control.

LINK to evidence.

I don't think so.
Hey Doc, you read lips? FUCK YOU!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back