Head of CRU Phil Jones Says no Warming Since 1998!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
It sure as hell have not warmed up overall. Sure, we can see warm years and cooler years, but no overall trend towards warming within the last 12 years. Sure like years like 2005, 2009 even based on the NOAA, Nasa data where warm, but that is not a trend when you have a cooler years mixed in. The flat line is a avg is all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Still no response from the axis of evil.....what's wrong with those boy's?

The silence from the warmers is deafening! BTW old fraud, chris, konradv, ravi and all you other climate hysterics I will keep bumping this up till you answer. Cowards!

It sure as hell have not warmed up overall. Sure, we can see warm years and cooler years, but no overall trend towards warming within the last 12 years. Sure like years like 2005, 2009 even based on the NOAA, Nasa data where warm, but that is not a trend when you have a cooler years mixed in. The flat line is a avg is all I'm saying.

I see. Then you are claiming that the decade from 2000 to 2009 was not the warmest decade on record? And that the decade from 1990 to 1999 was the second warmest? And that 1980 to 1989 was not the third warmest?

Notice a bit of a trend there?

Not only that, but by NASA figures, 2005 was warmer than 1998. By UAH figures, 1998 was warmer than 2005, but the differance in the two years was very minimal. In other words, a cooling trend that had a year as essentially tied with 1998? A cooling trend in which the coolest year, 2008, was ranked either as the eighth or tenth warmes?

Get real.

I see. Then you are claiming that the decade from 2000 to 2009 was not the warmest decade on record? And that the decade from 1990 to 1999 was the second warmest? And that 1980 to 1989 was not the third warmest?

Notice a bit of a trend there?

Not only that, but by NASA figures, 2005 was warmer than 1998. By UAH figures, 1998 was warmer than 2005, but the differance in the two years was very minimal. In other words, a cooling trend that had a year as essentially tied with 1998? A cooling trend in which the coolest year, 2008, was ranked either as the eighth or tenth warmes?

Get real.

Sorry old fraud but maybe you didn't see straight I didn't say any of this! Your head cheese Dr. Jones did. How do you explain his reversal?

Forum List

Back