"he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President"

the man is a moron ,,,,if he's a genius I'm Captain Marvel He's just lucky his father was born first

Trump is disputing Kelly said 'don't hire a 'yes man'' or 'you will be impeached' - CNNPolitics

John Kelly said that he told Trump that if he replaced him with a yes man that he would get impeached. The White House said Kelly was unequipped to handle Trump's Genius.

Really.

If the White House wants to claim Trump is a genius, where is the IQ test?

Where is an example of this genius?
------------------------------- seems to me that the last thing you will ever get is an 'TRUMP iq' test as that'd be none of your business RDave .

America is Trump's company. If you want to succeed, work with him.

If not, hit the road.

The Democrats and media declared that Obama was the highest IQ smartest president ever. Yet he was a total disaster and his policies an abject failure.

Pres.Trump has proven to be the best president we have had in decades. .. :cool:

Trump must be an Einstein if he beat the Smartest Woman in the World, the Smartest Woman in America, and the one who was eminently qualified to be president.

Trump is disputing Kelly said 'don't hire a 'yes man'' or 'you will be impeached' - CNNPolitics

John Kelly said that he told Trump that if he replaced him with a yes man that he would get impeached. The White House said Kelly was unequipped to handle Trump's Genius.

Really.

If the White House wants to claim Trump is a genius, where is the IQ test?

Where is an example of this genius?

Kelly seems to be entirely missing the point that if you are not a 'yes man', then Trump will not be keeping you around.

There is a certain unique brilliance to Trump. He basically brainstorms policies publicly like a mad hatter and then chooses which way to go after already seeing how people are going to react. To the democrats, they see this as him contradicting himself. In reality he is just opening up seeing how policies get decided in a way people have never seen before, particularly from his predecessor.

I don't especially like Trump, but he is a jedi master when it comes to trolling his way through debate to get to wherever it is he ends up getting to on policy.

Reading the title in the little sidebar I thought I read "unequipped to handle the genitals of our great president".

I ran to my calendar to see what year it was.

4716, Year of the Pig

upload_2019-10-26_21-17-17.png

Reading the title in the little sidebar I thought I read "unequipped to handle the genitals of our great president".

I ran to my calendar to see what year it was.

Well, Trump does have big brass balls.

Trump was going to be impeached regardless of whom he hired. What a silly statement.

I prefer to say "The Democrats were going to try to impeach Trump, regardless of whom he hired."

I'm not entirely convinced that they are going to succeed.

Trump was going to be impeached regardless of whom he hired. What a silly statement.

I prefer to say "The Democrats were going to try to impeach Trump, regardless of whom he hired."

With the Rs in control of the Senate the evidence against him will have to be incontrovertible.

With the Rs in control of the Senate the evidence against him will have to be incontrovertible.

Yep. Democrats had better have all their shit in one pile.

True dat and if they do manage to someday git 'er done I'm certain their articles will be laughed off the Senate floor.

"Trump is a poppy-head" - despite Hysterical House Dem braying - does not rise to a high crime & misdemeanor.

True dat and if they do manage to someday git 'er done I'm certain their articles will be laughed off the Senate floor.

"Trump is a poppy-head" - despite Hysterical House Dem braying - does not rise to a high crime & misdemeanor.

Not sure. They might get him on that "two scoops of ice cream" scandal awhile back.

There is a certain unique brilliance to Trump. He basically brainstorms policies publicly like a mad hatter and then chooses which way to go after already seeing how people are going to react. To the democrats, they see this as him contradicting himself. In reality he is just opening up seeing how policies get decided in a way people have never seen before, particularly from his predecessor.

I don't especially like Trump, but he is a jedi master when it comes to trolling his way through debate to get to wherever it is he ends up getting to on policy.
If it weren't for being born with money and a name...Trump would just be some fat old guy ranting in a corner barbershop

If it weren't for being born with money and a name...Trump would just be some fat old guy ranting in a corner barbershop

Some hard facts for you:

"2016 presidential election Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records."

https://nypost.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-cost-a-record-1-2b/

Trump only spent $66.1 million of his own money to beat Hillary. His fortune is relatively small, compared to others.

I repeat

Forum List

Back