He-Man and Rotten Tomatoes....when the Woke critics love a show, and the fans hate it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Critical Drinker, one of my favorite film and television critics.......he takes on the new He-Man cartoon on Netflix....and how the Woke fascists ruined it......in the video, he screen captures the Rotten Tomatoes vs. Fan reviews.....the Woke critics put it at 79%, the fans....39%....how long before you will be expected to like this crap or else face criminal penalties...

The Critical Drinker, one of my favorite film and television critics.......he takes on the new He-Man cartoon on Netflix....and how the Woke fascists ruined it......in the video, he screen captures the Rotten Tomatoes vs. Fan reviews.....the Woke critics put it at 79%, the fans....39%....how long before you will be expected to like this crap or else face criminal penalties...

Looks awful.

Not fun-awful like the original, but just awful-awful.

On the other hand, Harley Quinn is absolutely brilliant.

In closing, Kevin Smith is a jackass.

You won't...like ever. It's simple. Pick up the remote and hit the up or down arrow key to change the channel..or the big red button to turn the TV off.
As far as the critics, I doubt we'll ever rise to criminal penalties for a bad review. If that were the case, there'd be a whole lot of people in trouble for their
stupid Yelp reviews. It's about ratings and money. Simple. That's pretty much what says whether a show survives or not. Once in a while, you get a cult
favorite that the network holds on to. But normally, if it sucks, it's gone. Period. :)

More stereo typical Hollywood tropes. Unlikeable,self centered,bitchy lesbian with shaved head. Takes mans role just because. Zzzz

Hollywood can’t write strong female characters. They prove this over and over.

Forum List

Back