He is again telling us who he is

No, we have been living under crony capitalism since the 1930's. And that is a mild form of fascism.

Now, the dems are going full fascist, and you see the results.

Right now we are Germany during the late stage of the Weimar Republic.

Next comes the battles in the streets as law enforcement refuse to do their jobs.

Just remember, you ASKED for this.

Bog fucking mistake.
You live in a fucking fantasy. I can't help you with your obvious arrested development as an adult. I pray for any offspring you've sired.

Of course I would understand them. The problem is that you have nothing because you're just some inbred hillbilly who thinks he impresses people by acting tough on the internet.
Meh, sometimes the needful must be done.

You don't let vermin run about in your house.....You hire someone to get shed of them.

i don't kNow what went wrong with that quote, but that second one was " 1srelluc

glad you understand. i gives me no pleasure but seems to be becoming necessary.

for now we'll see if the guy hired for vermin control, jack smith, is up to the job.

Last edited:
glad you understand. i gives me no pleasure but seems to be becoming necessary.

for now we'll see if the guy hired for vermin control, jack smith, is up to the job.
How'd Mueller do?

Dumbass. I swear you tards are like Wile E. Coyote and Jack Smith

is the latest gadget you bought from ACME.

thank you, kgirl, threats like that remind me that the threat of domestic terrorism us real and that, eventually, i may have to kill you to protect my family .
Oh shut up. Nobody gives a shit what you lying, fascist, totalitarian pieces of shit have to say. Nuremberg wasn't domestic terrorism. It was justice.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1703744511754.jpg
    FB_IMG_1703744511754.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
That you're an idiot who doesn't know how to properly space your bullshit when you're trying to sound smart?
You requested I utilize my big words, but you're not capable of comprehending them. So don't do that, k?
I can use my "big words" with you all day long and you'll be Googling all day long to try and understand.
It's much simpler to communicate in plain language everyone can understand and no one gets excluded
that way.
Oh! I forgot!

Fucktarded Shitbird.

You requested I utilize my big words, but you're not capable of comprehending them. So don't do that, k?
I can use my "big words" with you all day long and you'll be Googling all day long to try and understand.
It's much simpler to communicate in plain language everyone can understand and no one gets excluded
that way.
Oh! I forgot!

Fucktard.
You didn't fool anyone, moron. The spacing was all messed up so you probably just copy/pasted something.

You're clearly an uneducated idiot and I must have struck a nerve.

Forum List

Back