He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.”

fight on our brave president. ROFLMBO

I remember thinking how corny and unconvincing that statement was at the time. How anyone thought Biden would be a problem for Russia, I'll never understand. Biden is a fucking loser.

I remember thinking how corny and unconvincing that statement was at the time. How anyone thought Biden would be a problem for Russia, I'll never understand. Biden is a fucking loser.
If biden puts putin on the terrorist watch list, which he now is. I'll maybe vote for biden.
But we know the answer to that question
I'd love Peter Duce if he asked biden is he''d put putin on the list. Man that would make biden squirm

Its so laughable to me. A madman is on the lose starting war on an innocent country....

And this guy is sitting here attacking Joe Biden because...well because he is a Democrat I guess, I dunno.

Freakshows.

Stop deflecting you gutless Dem mush brains. There it is Mr. tough guy Biden talking trash. So why hasn't your man Biden grown a pair? He's looking a fool.

Its so laughable to me. A madman is on the lose starting war on an innocent country....

And this guy is sitting here attacking Joe Biden because...well because he is a Democrat I guess, I dunno.

Freakshows.
not as laughable as a political party planting fake evidence on a sitting president and then trying to impeach him on that fake evidence .

The only time he goes toe to toe is with faceless masses of people and he does it via letters, the internet and on television. He is what we used to call a telephone tough guy

Freakshows.

Do we need to break out the reminders of how liberals acted when TRUMP was trying to bring peace to North Korea?

Freakshows.
You're an idiot looser Biden created this shit and you're defending him. Biden will get his punishment for what he has created.

iu

Biden can’t go toe to toe with his dead grandmother. Look how he shits himself and loses it when a voter calls him out on his flip flopping on policies or catches him lying.

In Trump world opposing Russia is somehow bad. They can't really say why but it's bad. But it's Very bad.

I know ... it's weird ... for 80 years, opposing Russia used to upset Democrats ... funny how things change like that.

stalin.jpg

Putin will take what Putin wants. He can even go further west than Ukraine if he wishes. The current administration WONT DO SHIT. He knows it.

Forum List

Back