While We're Diddling About Fake Made-Up Issues Like White Supremacy, Racism, and Climate Change, the Marxists are Taking Over the World.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
While we're diddling about fake made-up issues, the Marxists are taking over the world. And this has been the plan all along for 60 years. Weaken Americans socially and morally. Make them soft and dependent, take away their incentive to work. Make them lazy. Disarm them. Then tie them up and divert them with phony issues, while the Communist continue to invade sovereign countries and spread their atheist cancer.

The Marxist Media tells us America's biggest problems are racism, white supremacy, transgenderism, climate change, and Donald Trump. Meanwhile, the Communists are going about their business of taking over the world. Are they bothering themselves with the PC issues that hogtie America? Are China and Russia hammered by the leftwing media for their human rights violations, racism, pollution, homophobia, and invasion of sovereign countries? Of course not. The fake issues were concocted for the capitalist West BY the Marxists as a diversion, and as a weakening tool.

Anybody with a brain can see Donald J. Trump was a huge impediment to that grand plan, and that he had to be removed. And even though mathematicians have demonstrated the impossibility of a Biden win, a stolen election is not only not allowed to be examined, it may not even be discussed or threat of cancellation. So they obviously stole the election, and now are free to invade Ukraine, Taiwan, whatever the Marxists want, because they have installed a vegetable in our presidency.

The part that makes me angry are the stupid gullible leftwingers who have fallen for it. They believe every logic-defying thing their lying media tells them, Without the help of these foolish people, the destruction of the country could have never happened. Moral clarions are not only ignored, they are pilloried. So many leftwingers deserve what they are about to get as our country gets closer and closer to downfall and takeover. It's just tragic that the good people, the ones who tried to warn them have to go down with them.

Last edited:
OJREpk7.jpg

While we're diddling about fake made-up issues, the Marxists are taking over the world. And this has been the plan all along for 60 years. Weaken Americans socially and morally. Make them soft and dependent, take away their incentive to work. Make them lazy. Disarm them. Then tie them up and divert them with phony issues, while the Communist continue to invade sovereign countries and spread their atheist cancer.

The 1950's called. They want their paranoia back. Also Joe McCarthy's corpse.

Another Marxist lie: Trump colluded with Russia. Disproven and obviously made up. But the brain-dead leftwingers believe it. You and I know damn well President Trump would never have permitted this invasion.
But that's not the point. If it was too complicated for you, I'm sorry.

How many of those t-shirts do you own?

The 1950's called. They want their paranoia back. Also Joe McCarthy's corpse.
Hey guys. I'm pretty angry this morning. When my plan for the country gets enacted, I'm seriously considering REMOVING the vote for imbecilic leftwingers. They do nothing but harm this country.

Another Marxist lie: Trump colluded with Russia. Disproven and obviously made up. But the brain-dead leftwingers believe it. You and I know damn well President Trump would never have permitted this invasion. That's why they installed their weak senile pushover.
Hillary colluded with Russia, they spied on Trump and developed a bioweapon with their CCP allies.

I just wish we had 1950's family values again. Stupid people allowed the Marxists to erode it.
Agree. It was a different country then - one where traits and decisions such as getting married before having children, working hard, exercising discipline in spending, saving for a rainy day, etc. etc. - were valued.

Feeling good about the invasion you enabled? How does it feel to be a gullible pawn?
Borders are sacrosanct and must be defended!! *

*Except America's southern border. Biden gets 10% of human trafficking and Fentalyn proceeds, plus all those illegals are automatically registered democrats

What gets me is the media treating Biden as if he's this serious statesman and negotiator. "President Biden is in talks with......yada yada". Biden isn't negotiating squat. Hell, he can't even find the bathroom. It's like having your old crazy neighbor representing the country.

Forum List

Back