He deserves to get Covid 19!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
1588157560710.png

-------------------------------
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

In one breath you claim to be concerned about the spread, the next breath you wish someone to contract it.

I call bullshit on your concern about anything other than to trash Trump and Pence.

I said he deserves it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 329578
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

I saw Sleepy Joe and Hillary on TV yesterday on a town hall event, NEITHER one was wearing a face mask. So until the D's are willing to follow the same rules they set for everyone else, who gives a shit?

Wearing a "mask" increases your chances of getting the Fauci Flu. Do the math. Public places, hands touch things. Hands adjust the mask (maybe 5 times a minute) and the mask is soaked with everything the hands touched.

View attachment 329578

I saw Sleepy Joe and Hillary on TV yesterday on a town hall event, NEITHER one was wearing a face mask. So until the D's are willing to follow the same rules they set for everyone else, who gives a shit?

ummmm ... it was a 'virtual' town hall, dummy. they weren't even in the same room together. wtf is wrong with you?

View attachment 329578

You need to get your message straight.

The masks are worn to keep you from infecting others.

Not the other way around.

In one breath you claim to be concerned about the spread, the next breath you wish someone to contract it.

I call bullshit on your concern about anything other than to trash Trump and Pence.

I said he deserves it.

Racist
View attachment 329584

What kind of Racist party was this, anyhow, with no Oriental or Honky guests?

In any event, if the citizens in a major liberal city like Chicago are unconvinced by the Coronavirus panic, why would you expect Vice President Pence to be?

View attachment 329578

Only human trash wish harm to others. Stand out on the street and wait for the garbage truck to come by and haul you off.

Again more Democrats hoping for death and destruction.
This is one reason Democrats are not liked, they have no optimism in people or country, always hoping for the worst

View attachment 329578

It was a virtual townhall, moron

View attachment 329578

It was a virtual townhall, moron

It was ON TV however, so the participants should have been setting a good example and put bags on their heads or masks. I'd agree with you if this had been a radio only town hall. Remember that during the town hall, Biden was wearing a suit and tie as well, even though it was supposed to be in his home where no one could see. He was trying to set an example.

Forum List

Back