HBO to Trump.............stop making GOT tweets............

Well, it seems that Trump is now pissing off HBO. He's used the show to make memes and tweets about his innocence, but now HBO is telling him to stop, they don't want GOT to be used for political purposes.

HBO requests Trump stop using Game of Thrones memes 'for political purposes'

Following Thursday's press conference where US Attorney General William Barr addressed the release of the Mueller report, President Donald Trump took to Twitter once again with a Game of Thrones-themed response.

The tweet's image shows Trump standing in some type of fog, with the Game of Thrones typeface reading "No collusion. No obstruction. For the haters and the radical left Democrats -- game over."

pic.twitter.com/222atp7wuB

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 18, 2019

"Though we can understand the enthusiasm for Game of Thrones now that the final season has arrived, we still prefer our intellectual property not be used for political purposes," an HBO spokesperson said in a statement.

This isn't the first time Trump has played on Game of Thrones on Twitter. In November, he tweeted an image of himself with the text "Sanctions are coming," a reference to the show's popular catchphrase "Winter is coming."

Fuck HBO. I hope Trump tweets more about them!
These clowns don't get a say in the matter.

Well, it seems that Trump is now pissing off HBO. He's used the show to make memes and tweets about his innocence, but now HBO is telling him to stop, they don't want GOT to be used for political purposes.

Following Thursday's press conference where US Attorney General William Barr addressed the release of the Mueller report, President Donald Trump took to Twitter once again with a Game of Thrones-themed response.

The tweet's image shows Trump standing in some type of fog, with the Game of Thrones typeface reading "No collusion. No obstruction. For the haters and the radical left Democrats -- game over."

"Though we can understand the enthusiasm for Game of Thrones now that the final season has arrived, we still prefer our intellectual property not be used for political purposes," an HBO spokesperson said in a statement.

This isn't the first time Trump has played on Game of Thrones on Twitter. In November, he tweeted an image of himself with the text "Sanctions are coming," a reference to the show's popular catchphrase "Winter is coming."

Winter is coming

......in 2020.

Considering how GOT used a model of George Bush's head for Ned Stark's on a spike (scene where Joffrey made Sansay look at Ned's head), HBO has no standing to say GOT should not be referenced for political purposes.

View attachment 256580

Bullshit. Ned Stark's head model was made from the actor who played Ned Stark, not Jr. like your bullshit is asserting.

You are wrong:

The creators of HBO's "Game of Thrones" reveal on the DVD commentary that a model of former President George W. Bush's head was used for a gruesome scene of heads on spikes. They insist that it was not a political statement, and they just used whatever models they had lying around.

Oh, my God! You have had a revelation and actually told the truth?

I am impressed!

*sigh* I do believe you are confusing me with my evul twin with a beard from the Antimatter Universe, bodecea. I was here first.

Wow. HBO asks someone to stop using their intellectual property for political reasons (a reasonable request IMHO), and the first thing you do is to say "fuck HBO".

Quick question sportcheck, how would you feel if Obama had been tweeting HBO GOT memes and was told to stop it? I'm guessing you would say that HBO has the right to their property and has the right to stop people from misusing it for political purposes.

IOW, it's okay because Trump is the one doing it.

GOT memes are used by millions of people for all reasons. Unless they go after EVERYONE, they are just being political butt hurt hacks.

Satire is covered under fair use, and memes are usually considered satire.

HBO can pound sand in all cases.

Considering how GOT used a model of George Bush's head for Ned Stark's on a spike (scene where Joffrey made Sansay look at Ned's head), HBO has no standing to say GOT should not be referenced for political purposes.

View attachment 256580

Bullshit. Ned Stark's head model was made from the actor who played Ned Stark, not Jr. like your bullshit is asserting.

Wrong.

'Game of Thrones' Showrunners, HBO Apologize for Bush's Head on Spike

Showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss acknowledged the likeness during the commentary feature on the show's DVD box set, noting the decision to use the model was motivated by budget and not by politics. "George Bush's head appears in a couple of beheading scenes. It's not a choice, it's not a political statement. We just had to use whatever head we had around," they said in the commentary.

Now the question is if you are going to admit you are wrong, or try to weasel your way out of it.

And they sue him for copyright infringement.

Trump has been a liar and thief his entire life. His brainwashed minions accept it so everyone else should.
HBO and Disney is Sodom and Gomorah. That is they are anti Christian. They do all of the nice things that promote brotherly love. Somehow there is something wrong how it is applied. We hve more conversations on The Handmaids Tale which is a feminist writers sci fi book over Sharia Law, which is reality. I would laugh so hard if 50 million guys become Islamic in this nation after a stock market collapse.

Trump has been a liar and thief his entire life. His brainwashed minions accept it so everyone else should.
HBO and Disney is Sodom and Gomorah. That is they are anti Christian. They do all of the nice things that promote brotherly love. Somehow there is something wrong how it is applied. We hve more conversations on The Handmaids Tale which is a feminist writers sci fi book over Sharia Law, which is reality. I would laugh so hard if 50 million guys become Islamic in this nation after a stock market collapse.
Who cares about whether a business isn't "pro-christian" or not....it isn't a requirement in this country. If you like theocracies so much, try Saudi Arabia.

Yeah um after a while there's only so much intellectual property that can be labeled private. It gets to the point where someone
Can claim the whole list of adjectives in the English language as owned words.

View attachment 256580

You are wrong:

The creators of HBO's "Game of Thrones" reveal on the DVD commentary that a model of former President George W. Bush's head was used for a gruesome scene of heads on spikes. They insist that it was not a political statement, and they just used whatever models they had lying around.

I am impressed!

*sigh* I do believe you are confusing me with my evul twin with a beard from the Antimatter Universe, bodecea. I was here first.

You are absolutely correct sir! My sincere apologies!

Who cares about whether a business isn't "pro-christian" or not....it isn't a requirement in this country. If you like theocracies so much, try Saudi Arabia.
You are the ones who like theocracies. Your best buds are Islamic. I made a point that if Islamic people are protected as a group then logically at some point maybe tens of millions of males will convert. Why would you have a problem with that? Best buds!

Look Moondog, HBO is as Google is as Yahoo is as Disney, et al. These are all Leftist controlled organizations that support the DNC and this is just their latest effort. If it was Obama then HBO wouldn't care less. So I say it again: Fuck HBO and Fuck you. None of the above have gotten a penny out of me in many years and never will again.

Got any proof that HBO is leftist, or is this just another assumption by you?
It’s another rightwing lie, and another failed attempt to deflect by the right.

View attachment 256580

You are wrong:

I am impressed!

Thank you, but...I'm a gal. :)

You are wrong:

I am impressed!

Thank you, but...I'm a gal. :)

Again, my apologies ma'am!

Gee, they could use the courts to try and sue him. Oh wait, Barr would say that there is no way to prove that Trump sent the tweet even though it's under his name and has his photo on the tweet. Case dismissed.

Gee, they could use the courts to try and sue him. Oh wait, Barr would say that there is no way to prove that Trump sent the tweet even though it's under his name and has his photo on the tweet. Case dismissed.
Impeach Orange man boo hoo.

Look Moondog, HBO is as Google is as Yahoo is as Disney, et al. These are all Leftist controlled organizations that support the DNC and this is just their latest effort. If it was Obama then HBO wouldn't care less. So I say it again: Fuck HBO and Fuck you. None of the above have gotten a penny out of me in many years and never will again.

Got any proof that HBO is leftist, or is this just another assumption by you?
Bill Maher and the Maher-ons.
Every ‘news’ oriented program on HBO is lefty propaganda.
Trash.

Forum List

Back