Hawks-Rams

I'll take the Rams by 3. 24 - 21. The Hawks lost too much, and Kam Chancellor will be out for a whole it seems.
if the Lambs pull off a shocker again like last year I will of course admit i was wrong again and offer you congrats but its pretty nutty to think they will do it again.

Last year when they beat them,they were not focused because it was the same week they had let Harvin go and were going through turmoil and adversity at that time.

This time it is the HOME opener for them-which it always it always is for visiting teams there.lol and they will be focused not to mention the Rams have a new quarterback who is not only unproven but the receivers dont know him or his tendencys,not a good recipe for success against the best defense in the NFL.:biggrin:

thats why to think they have a chance THIS time is as nutty as the people were to think the donkeys did against the seahawks in the superbowl despite the fact Manning always chokes in big games going into panic mode,had many of their starters injured yet there were a lot of nutcases here that actually thought they had a prayer of winning that game incredibly ignoring all those facts I pointed out to them which just went through one ear and out the other.:biggrin:

thats why knowing the facts that Noles is still unproven after all this time,inconsistant,is with a new team,its every bit as nutty as it was back then with the donkeys,to think they have a prayer in this game.:lmao::haha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ never fails to amuse ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl:
yeah never fails to amuse alright,to watch you play dodgeball while having your head up Brady and Belicheats asses :lmao::rofl:

as well as ignoring facts with lame ass one liner rebuttals in defeat.:biggrin:

again LA for sure should not allow you to ever come to a Rams game next year since you never cared if the Rams stayed and were willing to take ANY team.proof that your just a bandwagon fair weather fan.:rolleyes:

even I have never lived in california and I wanted no other team back in LA other than the Rams.

so again,not only should they not allow you to never see one since you never even cared if the rams stayed,but also because you admire cheaters and liars.

the way you run off when your cornered with pesky facts you cant counter,i sure am glad your not my lawyer,you would lose every case for me.lol

Last edited:
comedy gold about the Rams,as i said before,proof positive that place will be a ghost town tomorrow.:lmao:

"Secondary-market broker StubHub says St. Louis Rams single-game ticket sales are down 15 percent from this time last year...in contrast, San Diego Chargers ticket sales are up 28 percent, and the Oakland Raiders are up 11 percent." ‪#‎FillTheDome‬‪#‎ForUsNotHim‬‪#‎GetYourTix‬

san diego and oakland are threats to leave LA as well yet THEIR fans are supporting them,:biggrin:

The Patriots are a vast right wing conspiracy. Here's PROOF!!!

GetFile.aspx

The Patriots are a vast right wing conspiracy. Here's PROOF!!!

GetFile.aspx
blah,blah,blah,:blahblah: same old game of dodgeball from you.

you and valerie should get a room together with tom brady,you can have a threesome since like her,you also post pics when you guys go into evasion mode.

you refuse to answer a simple question i have asked you over a 100 times the past year which is -"how is it that i hate the cheatriots when the previous other five times they were in the superbowl,i rooted for them to win because I am an AFC guy since the chargers are my favorite team.:rolleyes:"

Lets see,I threw a party till the wee hours of the night when they won the first superbowl against the Lambs,that phony fraud team that plays in stank louis because the last 20 years i have rooted for all the 31 teams that play them to beat them each week which you KNOW to be the truth,i was depressed for over a week when they lost the first superbowl to the Giants because I wanted them to go undefeated so i could see a team go undefeated sometime in my lifetime since i was not around in 72 when the dolphins did it.I REALLY wanted the pats to win that game because two former chargers Junior Seau and Rodney Harrsion were on that team -the team i turned to when the Rams left LA,so i was VERY bummed out about that loss at the time,yet nutcases like you and valerie CLAIM i hate them.:lmao::rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

and you both do one of THREE things everytime i ask that simple question you wont answer. 1.either run off and avoid coming back to the thread.2.come back with childish posts like this.3, one liner insults.:rolleyes:

How about Lockett's first punt return in his career for a TD??!!!

Even Graham got into the act with a TD in his first game as a Hawk.

The Rams won the very close game because they have one of the best Defensive Lines in the NFL. Also Fowles HAS to be given credit for some great throws under pressure.

That last Tying TD by the Rams was because our defender fell down. That was the first time I have seen a Seahawk DB FALL DOWN allowing an easy TD like that in a very long time..at least several years.

Sherman gave up a TD also which is extremely rare. Ya Just have to give the Rams credit. They played better in a few plays than the Hawks and won a very hard fought game.

At least the Rams won this game fair and square with the exception of a few bogus calls by the refs. One 3rd down pass Fowles threw hit the ground and bounced a little yet Carroll didn't challenge it. He should have made the refs take a closer look at it. I'm certain their reception would have been reversed.

Both teams played well for the most part and have plenty to feel good about. It just so happened that the Rams won with the calling of the coin toss really...allowing them to score the FG...starting from the 49 because Carroll took a stupid chance with the on side kick. Scoring first makes a HUGE difference in OT.

Statistically, the under almost always comes in when Seahawks/Rams meet in the 'Legion of Boom' era, but not today. This tells me that the Seahags defense is on the verge of becoming The Legion of Gloom...........pick accordingly. (Kammy, where is you?.........:mm:)

Carroll screwed us again with a time out before the 2 minute warning then again with that onside kick choice. No reason in the world for that. Dumbest call next to the throw in the Super Bowl

My personal opinion is that Pete Carroll is one of the worst coaches in football.

That's why the NFL keeps taking his assistants. :lol:

Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.

At least we can get the "Undefeated" talk over with......:rofl:

I don't think anybody thought the Hawks would go undefeated this season. In fact most pundits and any truly knowledgeable Seahawk fans had serious concerns about the first two games of this season.

The Rams at home have usually been a difficult place to win for the Hawks as was proven today and next week AT the Packers could be expected to be trouble with Farve having been the best QB in the NFL. Hornung wasn't any slouch either. They don't call it the Lombardi for nothing. Just the ghosts of greatness makes that Lambeau field a difficult place to play. The only positive for the Seahawks will be the weather. It won't be snowing or 10 below.

The Hawks could easily go 0-2 and still end up with the best record in the NFC.

Nobody really knew what the Packers would do exactly to make up for Jordy's injury. Now we have a better idea.

One thing for sure is our QB won't say "We want the ball and we are going to score" after a coin toss.

THAT was the most embarrassing interception in the history of the NFL.

It will be somewhat of a must win next Sunday though in the eventuality that the Hawks and Green Bay are tied with the best records in the NFL at the end of the season.

My personal opinion is that Pete Carroll is one of the worst coaches in football.

He is actually one of the best its just he is just as much of a shady character as Belicheat is only worse because it really looks like he indeed takes payoffs to throw games.

Bevil cant be blamed as the patsy in this one nor can the special teams coach.

WHY Lynch came back to play for this asshole after he cost him the golden opportunity to score the winning touchdown is beyond me. The players in NE eventually lost confidance in him down there and stopped playing for him.Do not be be one bit all all surprised if the Hawks players dont do the same thing.

How anyone can not think this jerk is as shady as Belicheat is still after all this time is beyond me. In their first regular season game since the superbowl,he follows up the most retarded call in superbowl history with the most asinine call in a regular season game since being a Hawks coach yesterday.

anybody who thinks this shady character is not on the take is extremely gullible. Carrol is far too smart and experienced a coach to make back to back retarded calls like that.

The players at USC that accused him there of not trying to win games have a very valid argument.

"Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.

At least we can get the "Undefeated" talk over with......"

Oh I knew better after last years superbowl to even think for a second that they would go undefeated THIS year after Carrol exposed what a shady character he is.

Last edited:
Statistically, the under almost always comes in when Seahawks/Rams meet in the 'Legion of Boom' era, but not today. This tells me that the Seahags defense is on the verge of becoming The Legion of Gloom...........pick accordingly. (Kammy, where is you?.........:mm:)

Yes we can!........also the "D" word won't get tossed around this season.....

So much talk........so little defense........

Indeed. you beat me to the punch.I was about to say the exact same thing.:thup:

I could not believe my eyes what I was seeing.The Seahawks secondary got consistantly burned annd torched all day long on 2nd and long and third and long.the defections of Malcomn Smith,Byron Maxwell,and Kammy being hurt have caught up to them and it is finally taking a toll on them.

Nick Foles was looking like Dan Marino out there in his younger days.He was constantly shreadding that secondary all day long. It is not looking good at all for the seahawks to make it back to the superbowl again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back