Hawking Says Universe Created Itself

Not if you follow the ABG theory.
How so?

Are you familiar with ABG theory?
"ABG Theory"

"abiogenesis" is one word. And someone who had strong faith could just accept any scientific explanation and say, "that's how god did it!". So, your problem with abiogenesis goes beyond merely "believing in a creator". You need to be honest with yourself and everyone else about this simple fact.

Yea, we already talked about this. I'm not buying that non-living material, such as rocks, morphed into living forms. There's your magical fucking unicorn carrying your boyfriend. ;)
"I'm not buying that non-living material, such as rocks, morphed into living forms."

see what I mean? you keep saying this same, stupid thing, though nobody posits this. Nobody says life came from rocks. You don't care... you just keep repeating the lie....

lemme guess: you're a trump guy, heh heh

Atheists posit that non-living material, somehow, created life. I am using a rock as an example. We can use sand, ash, etc. and it's still all the same. You can't explain how life came to be. You have NOTHING.

If we were with the creator, we could see all of the matter retract and consolidate into nothing.

Your point about an observer not perceiving the passing of time might be true for us, but the creator would certainly know what is happening.

On another note, we can create programs to simulate the big bang and to even create worlds and to fill it with life. What we CAN'T do is give the creatures in our world sentience. But our creator can. The whole concept of a creator creating the universe and life seems fantastic but, when you look at it using the computer programming analogy, it's not that difficult to imagine at all.
<<If we were with the creator, we could see all of the matter retract and consolidate into nothing. >>

No. If we were the creator, we would be riding a pink unicorn and making it poop dragons, all the while making love to our gay god-lover. Dang, i guess there is no way to tell who is right, huh? You REALLY need to recognize the difference between evidence-based thought and magical thought.

NotThisShit.png
yes, "this shit" again. If you are going to introduce untestable, magical nonsense which we could never verify the truth of, then I am going to put it on the same shelf with any ridiculous nonsense that anyone makes up. and there will never be any way to tell which goofy, magical idea is true and which is false. That should be a big, huge hint to you that "Because I say so!" is ALL you have to support these magical ideas.

You're hilarious. Everything you've spewed is utter horseshit. LOL!
Grown man typing fake "LOL"s on internet = frustrated, angry person

Not at all. I'm having fun.

Which is what I said. Theory. No proof. Just his opinion.

I'll list all the scientific theories that have become fact (you ever heard of gravity?).

Meanwhile you can list all the irrefutable, provable evidence that a god exists. Any god will do.
So what evidence will you accept?

Physical. Actual presence. Although I am willing to accept actual proof of strange goings on that are unexplainable.

I'll list all the scientific theories that have become fact (you ever heard of gravity?).

Meanwhile you can list all the irrefutable, provable evidence that a god exists. Any god will do.

Physical. Actual presence. Although I am willing to accept actual proof of strange goings on that are unexplainable.

You're being rhetorical when you ask for "proof". In your mind, that ends and wins the debate.

Can you give a specific example?

I'm not a guy that's big on bible verses, but this thread did compel me to recall a few verses.

Luke 16:28New International Version (NIV)
28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

Luke 16:29King James Version (KJV)
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

Luke 16:30-31New International Version (NIV)
30 “‘No, father Abraham, he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

There you have it. It was already done. We done?

No it wasn't. There is no proof. The advent of Father Christmas, The tooth fairy and Easter Bunny came on the scene in a lot more recent history than your saviour is alleged to. You believe in them, too?

I don't really give a fuck but, just for fun, do you believe the universe had a beginning?

The universe always was

Matter cannot be created or destroyed
How many times do I have to say this? The universe cannot be eternal. It's a scientific impossibility. If it was eternal, there would be no energy left. It would have been used up an eternity ago. Damn! You're stupid.
It is a scientific impossibility for matter to self create itself
Energy is created.....matter is not
So, you agree with me. Matter was created. It's a start. Energy was also created. Nothing physical can be eternal. It cannot create itself either. That only leaves one explanation. God did it.
There's no need for a god. If he's eternal so are universes that he creates. One dies yes but another is born.
No. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes an infinite universe. If our universe were infinite we would have thermal equilibrium which we don't see.
No one said our universe is infinite. It's just not the only universe.

How many times do I have to say this? The universe cannot be eternal. It's a scientific impossibility. If it was eternal, there would be no energy left. It would have been used up an eternity ago. Damn! You're stupid.
It is a scientific impossibility for matter to self create itself
Energy is created.....matter is not
So, you agree with me. Matter was created. It's a start. Energy was also created. Nothing physical can be eternal. It cannot create itself either. That only leaves one explanation. God did it.
There's no need for a god. If he's eternal so are universes that he creates. One dies yes but another is born.
No. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes an infinite universe. If our universe were infinite we would have thermal equilibrium which we don't see.
No one said our universe is infinite. It's just not the only universe.

Do you have an evidence to support this assertion?

Forum List

Back