Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks found alive in forest, spotted from helicopter

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Hey she is alive ( I hope no weird shit comes out later, she just hanged out with her new boyfriend for two weeks..and who leaves a phone and wallet?

Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks found alive in forest, spotted from helicopter

The physical therapist and yoga instructor from the Maui town of Haiku went missing on May 8. Her white Toyota RAV4 was discovered in the forest parking lot with her phone and wallet inside. Her boyfriend reported her missing on May 9, Hawaii News Nowreported.

I saw a reality show a while back where a guy wanted to get a close look at the volcano and ended up lost for about two weeks and finally spotted by a tourist helicopter. It's hard to believe that you can get lost on Hawaii but I guess it's possible.

I saw a reality show a while back where a guy wanted to get a close look at the volcano and ended up lost for about two weeks and finally spotted by a tourist helicopter. It's hard to believe that you can get lost on Hawaii but I guess it's possible.

What did they eat for two weeks? Never been to Hawaii, coconut cream pie or something?

hwe4s.jpg

What did they eat for two weeks? Never been to Hawaii, coconut cream pie or something?

View attachment 262409
gilligans-island300.jpeg

Ever been to a park on Maui?
NO ONE EVER leaves their cell phone and wallet in their car.
This has Jessie 'Smell-it' written all over it!

View attachment 262409

There were snakes on the island, right?

smells like a BS story and i'll take the compact little MaryAnn please .

I read an article about this.

What happened was she had just planned on going on a short hike. She hurt herself and couldn't get back. She had a knowledge of the plants in the area so she knew what she could and could not eat. She had an abundance of fresh water and the weather is beautiful on the island so there is really no reason why she can't live.

She wasn't in the amazon rain forest. She was in Hawaii for crying out loud.

I read an article about this.

What happened was she had just planned on going on a short hike. She hurt herself and couldn't get back. She had a knowledge of the plants in the area so she knew what she could and could not eat. She had an abundance of fresh water and the weather is beautiful on the island so there is really no reason why she can't live.

She wasn't in the amazon rain forest. She was in Hawaii for crying out loud.
And how is it authorities could not find her by a friggen waterfall on a trail they knew she was on? Story stinks.

Forum List

Back