have you watched the news lately with biden gagging, spewing his spittle on others blowing crap out of his lungs like an aerosol can

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Gotta get out there and look big and bad no matter how many people I kill.
you'd think he was in basic training when ya had to go thru the gas chamber and the drill sergeant would come and rip your mask off if he caught you cheating

I remember him winning 306 to 232....a landslide victory. That was on TV. Haven't seen the stuff you're talking about.
So you codone his spreading covid by not wearing your infamous magical mask or coughing into his arm and not his hand touching every surface his staff has to touch?
I too noticed his disregard and hypocracy, but we knew this when he screwed over his fellow Americans stuck in Afghanistan.

I remember him winning 306 to 232....a landslide victory.

miracle-on34th-street-mail.gif

I remember him winning 306 to 232....a landslide victory. That was on TV. Haven't seen the stuff you're talking about.

Corny does not yet comprehend that this was a Pyrrhic victory. She also does not know what a Pyrrhic victory is, and is so thick that she keeps bragging about said Pyrrhic victory.

But what are you gonna do.

Gotta get out there and look big and bad no matter how many people I kill.
you'd think he was in basic training when ya had to go thru the gas chamber and the drill sergeant would come and rip your mask off if he caught you cheating

If you've never had asthma you would never understand.

Forum List

Back