Have you seen this insane obscenity?? The Butt Baby?

You know back when I was a kid, boys would get beat up by saying they wanted to be girls. Not like I condone it but this world has gone so insane that even Jesus is probably asking Himself, "do I really want to come back right now?"

I don't ever accidentally encounter stuff like this on the internet. Your search history must be very interesting and full of shame.

Hahaha oh don't feel too bad, for every Neo-GOP who thought it was real I'm sure you could find some High Heel Boys who would be thinking hmmmmmm I wonder........

It does make for a sick twisted world.

Alright men listen very carefully,... You will never be a woman no matter how hard you want to believe that you can be because you don't bleed out of your ass every month or have the ability for natural childbirth and that's what a woman is. You can cut the stem off the apple, but it'll always be an apple.

A synthetic turd baby like this has to be another original directly from the folks who brought us intimate hot poke & stroke sex with freshly exhumed corpses from the ole graveyard!!! Leave it to the kinky faaaaar left to come up with original & stimulating ideas/inventions every time!

Alright men listen very carefully,... You will never be a woman no matter how hard you want to believe that you can be because you don't bleed out of your ass every month or have the ability for natural childbirth and that's what a woman is. You can cut the stem off the apple, but it'll always be an apple.
Great, now you've upset Ms. Garrison again. We just got him calmed down from the last time!

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

measuring 1 ft long and 1 ft around and nearly 5 lbs. This has to be done in a hospital. These guys are gonna die from perforated colons. Wait for it. They're gonna need that Helmet and a bite stick.
Darwin in action.

Forum List

Back