Have you seen this cop? Warrant issued for Baltimore Officer

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
A Baltimore Police Officer named Timothy George III has a warrant for his arrest out right now. He failed to appear at a preliminary hearing regarding the charges of "Sexting" a teen in York PA. His bail has been revoked, and he's a wanted man.

image.jpeg

The Warrant was issued on May 11th according to the news article. Yet, he hasn't been found. Odd since he is a Baltimore Police Officer who is suspended with pay pending the outcome of the charges against him. You would think that finding him would be a breeze.

Warrant out for Baltimore cop accused of sexting teen

If you should see him, I guess you could help him avoid capture, that way another victim of the War on Cops is not your fault. If you see him chatting up your daughter or son, brother or sister, I'd suggest you quietly extricate them from the situation.

I wonder if he's armed and dangerous, or just armed, or just dangerous. Either way, he's been on the lam for a month and nobody seems to be all that interested in finding a child predator. Thank God for the police, or something.

They WILL catch the guy. Count on it. He may have a friend or two that he can bambozzle into helping him for a little while but his days are numbered. He will slip up and his friends will grow tired of supporting him. I am confident that most people – including most policemen – want to see him captured. I hope that all those who knowingly helped the guy are also prosecuted. Thanks for sharing the guy's photo. If he comes to the small sleepy town where I live I will recognize him when I see him.

PS: You posted that the man was suspended with pay. According to your link the man was suspended without pay. I'm sure from the tone of your post that is what you meant to say and you made a typo.

They WILL catch the guy. Count on it. He may have a friend or two that he can bambozzle into helping him for a little while but his days are numbered. He will slip up and his friends will grow tired of supporting him. I am confident that most people – including most policemen – want to see him captured. I hope that all those who knowingly helped the guy are also prosecuted. Thanks for sharing the guy's photo. If he comes to the small sleepy town where I live I will recognize him when I see him.

PS: You posted that the man was suspended with pay. According to your link the man was suspended without pay. I'm sure from the tone of your post that is what you meant to say and you made a typo.

You are right. I made a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out. I will make the correction and give you credit.

Forum List

Back