have you noticed any difference in driving aptitude since marijuana was legalized?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
yeh, I used to think the drivers in my area were some of the best I'd seen (have traveled in something like 10 states)

now t hey are the worst...

marijuana is the only thing I see to blame...

before it was legalized = good drivers

after = not

So you just think MJ is to blame but you have no proof whatsoever...Gotcha..You have no link and why is this is politics-in before the lock or move.

As a motorcyclist, I've seen horrible drivers for decades.
As America declines, drug use becomes more prevalent, crime spikes and the nation is flooded with illegal immigrants, we can surely expect the roads to become less safe. Almost all due to Progressive, Left leaning influences

As a motorcyclist, I've seen horrible drivers for decades.
As America declines, drug use becomes more prevalent, crime spikes and the nation is flooded with illegal immigrants, we can surely expect the roads to become less safe. Almost all due to Progressive, Left leaning influences
Yeah, and those drunk Repubs don't help at all.

yeh, I used to think the drivers in my area were some of the best I'd seen (have traveled in something like 10 states)

after = not
Pot in and of itself only?

Or pot mixed with booze, pills, needles...etc

after = not
Those drivers were probably stoned even before it was legalized.

Based only on my own extensive anecdotal evidence :), I think the terrible driving (in addition to the historical normal low-IQ crowd) has been exacerbated by the pandemic and cell phones.

after = not

Well driving has gotten worse since the grand re-opening from COVID but I don't think weed is to blame. People have just gotten crazier, lazier, and more entitled all around in the last two years.

after = not
Pot makes people drive 10 mph. I would say people who are high are safer drivers.

:laughing0301:

after = not
before it was legalized those same people you see were driving stoned.....you are just convincing yourself of something that isnt happening because you need to blame the so called bad driving on something....

have you noticed any difference in driving aptitude since marijuana was legalized?​

Can't really say. My windshield is usually far too fogged up with refer smoke to see what the other cars are doing, and I can't hear much either over all the honking, shouting, screeching and yelling going on--- apparently lots of people are upset over something. :smoke:

Forum List

Back