Have you ever liked someone...

ya think? no - I think sometimes you need to pay attention to red flags :)

The whole point of your OP is being friends with someone who's draped in red flags.

The point is WHY would you want to be friends and be drawn to someone when there ARE red flags!

It doesn't make sense and trying to figure it out will drive you insane.

There is ALWAYS a reason for everything. As for being driven insane, that horse has been out of the barn for some time now.....

There may be a reason for everything but it may be inaccessible to you. My advice? Rum coffee.

I can not accept that. Anything is accessible - if it's from within you, it's "tapable"......

The whole point of your OP is being friends with someone who's draped in red flags.

The point is WHY would you want to be friends and be drawn to someone when there ARE red flags!

There is ALWAYS a reason for everything. As for being driven insane, that horse has been out of the barn for some time now.....

There may be a reason for everything but it may be inaccessible to you. My advice? Rum coffee.

I can not accept that. Anything is accessible - if it's from within you, it's "tapable"......

Narcissist control freak :)

I prefer to call it ... determined... or "not a quitter".... ;)
You feel like someone that has been around longer than a week..... ;)

Why? The last week has dragged on that much for you?

nah.... it's been a good week actually - I prefer the Mon-Fri cause I get to spend more time here (sad, I know)
but anyway... no you just talk to others here like you already know them....

nah.... it's been a good week actually - I prefer the Mon-Fri cause I get to spend more time here (sad, I know)

Specifics please. I'm not timid, I talk to people I don't know all the time. I talk to you specifically because on my first day here you got a little too personal but I was cool with it.

Specifics please. I'm not timid, I talk to people I don't know all the time. I talk to you specifically because on my first day here you got a little too personal but I was cool with it.

Did I? What did I ask/say that was too personal?

You were asking me about marriage status, employment, age, appearance... I was surprised you didn't inquire into dick size.

You were asking me about marriage status, employment, age, appearance... I was surprised you didn't inquire into dick size.

Oh I see where this is going uh huh.... I will have to see where I can find this.... cause you know I'm married and not lookin' :)

Oh I see where this is going uh huh.... I will have to see where I can find this.... cause you know I'm married and not lookin' :)

Yeah.

Yeah.

So tell me, you said you didn't notice aging until 42, yet, your profile says ..... oops never mind, I THOUGHT it had said 33 earlier.... hmmmm

Yeah.

I also noticed you answered yes to the OP. Care to divulge? Or is that getting to personal too?

Yeah.

I also noticed you answered yes to the OP. Care to divulge? Or is that getting to personal too?

There's not really much to say. Sometimes you either like someone or you don't. I don't put too much thought into it.

Jake! Shame shame!
clear.png
:cry:

yeah yeah... :meow:
:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back