Have We Seen That Newer "New Day Mortgage Commercial"?, The Attractive Female Spokelady Showing Off Some Cleavage? What's That All About?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Well, we probably have seen most of these ads over the last year or longer, looks like the previous girl moved on to bigger things, and now we have this rather well "endowed figure" lady showing off some cleavage. Hmm, Oh Comon! You think that we all know what the sponsers are doing to get men to watch the ad? well more like stare at her breasts throughout the commercial. And after the ad, do any of these "Staring Men" have any idea of what the ad was pertaining to? And we all know many TV ads pull this stunt just to get men to stare at the female spokeswoman. If a 350 pound woman were in any of these ads, you think anyone would be watching? or just change the channel? :banana:

All other things being equal, I would rather buy a house from a sexy hot lady than a fat ugly lady.

1670599591802.png

Especially if she's taking deposits

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

All other things being equal, I would rather buy a house from a sexy hot lady than a fat ugly lady.
and have you seen those latina weather girl videos on you tube? yah,,,,those i can watch all day:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
if she did the ad topless, i wonder how many men would of taped it

Well, we probably have seen most of these ads over the last year or longer, looks like the previous girl moved on to bigger things, and now we have this rather well "endowed figure" lady showing off some cleavage. Hmm, Oh Comon! You think that we all know what the sponsers are doing to get men to watch the ad? well more like stare at her breasts throughout the commercial. And after the ad, do any of these "Staring Men" have any idea of what the ad was pertaining to? And we all know many TV ads pull this stunt just to get men to stare at the female spokeswoman. If a 350 pound woman were in any of these ads, you think anyone would be watching? or just change the channel? :banana:
:worthless:

Forum List

Back