Have to speak candidly, I was assaulted by my wife and she was arrested. Advice please, even to those who disagree with me.

What does that have to do with you living in the wilderness?
As much as your discussion of the living in the wilderness has to do with the persecution I am experiencing,

I've kept my Faith, even strengthened it significantly in the face of evil. You've heard of the motto I'm sure, "in G-d we trust"

As much as your discussion of the living in the wilderness has to do with the persecution I am experiencing,

I've kept my Faith, even strengthened it significantly in the face of evil. You've heard of the motto I'm sure, "in G-d we trust"
Then you better call him up and ask WTF is going on, because he's let you get in a hell of a situation.

Both my wife and the Crown essentially left me no choice but to try and conduct mediation through the courts. She controlled the process and of course, instead of an independent mediator she chose a government body.
Well you need an attorney. I don't know the details of the Canadian family court system, but if it's anything remotely resembling ours, you can't expect to navigate it alone.

Get your documentation in order. All communications, text messages, police reports, etc. Decide what you want to achieve in this process, talk it over with your attorney, come up with a plan.

Well you need an attorney. I don't know the details of the Canadian family court system, but if it's anything remotely resembling ours, you can't expect to navigate it alone.

Get your documentation in order. All communications, text messages, police reports, etc. Decide what you want to achieve in this process, talk it over with your attorney, come up with a plan.
The problem is that the system tries to drag it on and on. We don't have pro bono here except in the most exceptional of cases and we don't have the level of government accountability the U.S has.

The best one can hope for is to spread the truth and get an honest judge in a corrupt court and police state. There is a reason why Canada can't compete in the new globally competitive economy and why so many of our new immigrants leave within a few years, never to return.

Can you imagine so many immigrants in the U.S leaving to go back to their Third World birthplace? Well, it happens here plenty.

The problem is that the system tries to drag it on and on. We don't have pro bono here except in the most exceptional of cases and we don't have the level of government accountability the U.S has.
You still need an attorney. Without one, you are just going to be stuck accepting whatever the other side demands. There are legal arguments to be made, and you can't make them.
The best one can hope for is to spread the truth and get an honest judge in a corrupt court and police state.
That's not how you get a favorable outcome.

Is this a divorce action? You can just let her take everything, or you can give some of it to an attorney now, and leave less for her to take later...

Forum List

Back