Have to love the new ads I am receiving now...many of them related to getting a good night sleep lol, I get 4-5 hours a night, tops

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What can one do?

I even cut down all of my caffeine and I still can't sleep more than 5 hours. I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse, I tend to lean towards the latter.

Work hard everyday. Do something that wears you down physically and your brain will demand sleep.

i can only wish to have that much sleep undisturbed. i find myself lucky when, on the rare times i can get 3 hrs undisturbed. i don't have a problem falling asleep - my problem is staying asleep. however, i found listening to 'new age ' music helps.

this dude's music, labeled ' liquid mind ' is excellent:

Relaxing, Calming Music for Meditation & Sleep

& this network has many free & subscription choices:

Listen to Calming Music Online With the Calm Radio App. Listen to Free Calm and Relaxation Music Online with Calm Radio App

Maybe your computer is spying on you.

I've known that for a long time. I've unfortunately, though proudly if truth be told; made enough enemies that I always assume operation creep is active against me. Though it's unrelated to the ads which are based on my search algorithms and the like. Welcome to 2021.

The problem is, whether it in 1939 or 2021, you can never be silent in the face of abuses. Home or abroad. If you turn you back of what is Just and moral for the individual condition, it will eventually poison your entire society. Single human right abuses can become war crimes and you may be the victim.

As much as some think I hate Canada, it is certain agencies here that hate Canada, in their hate for me. At least I keep them busy!

What can one do?

I even cut down all of my caffeine and I still can't sleep more than 5 hours. I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse, I tend to lean towards the latter.
I have never been able to sleep more than 4-5 hours and I am lucky if it is continuous. So I used to work two three jobs and go to college now that I am almost sixty it is hard to sleep but harder to work all the time.

Maybe your computer is spying on you.

I've known that for a long time. I've unfortunately, though proudly if truth be told; made enough enemies that I always assume operation creep is active against me. Though it's unrelated to the ads which are based on my search algorithms and the like. Welcome to 2021.

The problem is, whether it in 1939 or 2021, you can never be silent in the face of abuses. Home or abroad. If you turn you back of what is Just and moral for the individual condition, it will eventually poison your entire society. Single human right abuses can become war crimes and you may be the victim.

As much as some think I hate Canada, it is certain agencies here that hate Canada, in their hate for me. At least I keep them busy!
My old lady has a job where DHS watches us and they have not violated any boundaries, yet.

What can one do?

2 things to try.
Sleepy time Tea on the shelf.

or 2 hrs before bed, take 2 mg of Klonopin and wash it down witha 24 oz Fosters. Boom

Forum List

Back