Have Republicans Wildly Overstated The Threat Of Iran?

With a foreign policy based on scaring Americans, it's no wonder GOP policy is awful and disastrous.

given that these assholes joined forces with this murderous terrorists group....i can see it being a good thing they were disbanded. they have no morals.

given that these assholes joined forces with this murderous terrorists group....i can see it being a good thing they were disbanded. they have no morals.

You keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Changing a dangerous mindset takes a lot of time. Look at the GOP.
As far as Saddam's military, they should have kept paying them to keep them from getting desperate. Then sent in officers and other trained personnel to monitor key positions. It's easier to retrain a group than to start from scratch. Saddam's military had been battle tested. They had discipline. They needed to be redirected. Paying them goes a long way towards gaining their loyalty. Of course they would protect the system that pays them. It also helps them to help and protect their families.

Why is it right wingers can't see the most obvious?

With a foreign policy based on scaring Americans, it's no wonder GOP policy is awful and disastrous.

with a lying tongue based on bullshit, its not wonder no one respects you

It's right wingernuts that don't respect me. Because they don't respect the truth.

republicans scare americans - Google Search

AP-Colour-coded-terror-alerts-to-be-scrapped-Threat_Level_1.jpg

I really can't figure out why you guys are so into sunnis.
I can figure out why you guys invaded a country and then ostracized half the population. It's because you want to do that here so it makes sense to your kind.

Forum List

Back