Have Democrats impeded constructive dissent by screaming “racist” at anything said that hurts their feelings?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Can a nation as a whole improve with feelings involved?
If it’s “RACIST” to talk about a totally secure border and it’s “RACIST” to talk about dark people criminality, poverty and the like how can legitimate resolutions come about?

If it’s “RACIST” to talk about a totally secure border and it’s “RACIST” to talk about dark people criminality, poverty and the like how can legitimate resolutions come about?
Why bring their "darkness"? Why are they not simply people, like all the others before them, who have the right to seek asylum in this country, according to its laws?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Why bring their "darkness"? Why are they not simply people, like all the others before them, who have the right to seek asylum in this country, according to its laws?
No. They don't. According to International law and the laws of this country they have the right to seek asylum in the first country they enter. Not look around for a way to suck on the United States. How about following the law for a change?

No. They don't. According to International law and the laws of this country they have the right to seek asylum in the first country they enter. Not look around for a way to suck on the United States. How about following the law for a change?
Show me those laws.

Is this where you start your screed about brown people again, all while complaining about being called a racist?

Show me those laws.
Translation:
”My name is Humberto, my family of 17 fucked over Americans and I think others should be allowed to as well. Why would a Guatemalan stop in Mexico for asylum when Mexico won’t give them free shit….why not just travel a little further and rob Americans?”

Is this where you start your screed about brown people again, all while complaining about being called a racist?
Translation:
”My name is Humberto, my family of 17 fucked over Americans and I think others should be allowed to as well. Why would a Guatemalan stop in Mexico for asylum when Mexico won’t give them free shit….why not just travel a little further and rob Americans?”

Those crowding up against our southern border aren't brown people. They aren't people at all.

They're absolutely people.

Ask rancher George Alan Kelly when he shot and killed one of those folks. They arrested Kelly and charged him with murder.

Translation:
Show me the laws you mentioned in your post.

Show them or own up that you are indeed being racist towards them.

And all because the GOP told you to be against any non "white" people coming to America.

Translation:

Or.....you're bizarrely obsessed with the topic of black and brown people and make post after post about them.

Translation:
Chickenshit loser ^^^^^^^

BrokeLoser I don't get the point to playing pretend that you're not constantly shitting on black and brown people.

You've been here for years. We've all read your posts. Your obsession is legion.

Who is this 'why are they calling me a racist' theater for? You know about your obsession. We know about your obsession.

Are you hoping to trick some errant new poster who doesn't know any better? That's a lot of effort for a ruse that won't last but a few days before they figure it out.

Translation:
My name is Jorge Alvarez. I think Mexicans should fuck over Americans, but Venezuelans are stealing welfare that belongs to us. Santa Muerta told me to plow my car through a bunch. I did and the idiota gringos say a white did it.

Because they're not asylees, they're illegal border crashers no matter their pigmentation.
Dems say illegals just want to work on the farms and pick veggies, do jobs Americans don't want to do. Oh wait, Chicago declared a state of emergency today because they don't know what to do with the 8,000 illegals who are just roaming downtown not working any of those jobs. :auiqs.jpg:

Show me the laws you mentioned in your post.

Show them or own up that you are indeed being racist towards them.

And all because the GOP told you to be against any non "white" people coming to America.

You misunderstand. I don't care if you call me a racist. I make fun of anyone calling me a racist. The word simply has no serious meaning.

Build a wall. Top it with machine guns. Have armed drones drop bombs and stock the Rio Grande with alligators.

Dems say illegals just want to work on the farms and pick veggies, do jobs Americans don't want to do. Oh wait, Chicago declared a state of emergency today because they don't know what to do with the 8,000 illegals who are just roaming downtown not working any of those jobs. :auiqs.jpg:
Those jobs no longer exist. They have been mechanized. It's cheaper and faster. The only employment left is selling drugs for the cartels or stealing.

Forum List

Back