Hated back then and still do.

Mother sometimes gave us kids sardines with mustard sauce right out of the can for lunch. We laid them on top of saltine crackers and devoured them.
My brother and I loved them, but my little sister wouldn't touch them. ... :cool:

Mother sometimes gave us kids sardines with mustard sauce right out of the can for lunch. We laid them on top of saltine crackers and devoured them.
My brother and I loved them, but my little sister wouldn't touch them. ... :cool:
You can have the cracker. Way back in the day when I was only able to eat once or twice a week (while training 8+ hrs/day) I would often invest all my available calories in a tin of sardines.

You can have the cracker. Way back in the day when I was only able to eat once or twice a week (while training 8+ hrs/day) I would often invest all my available calories in a tin of sardines.
What the heck where you training for?
That's a starvation diet. ... :cool:
It sure was. I was pretty much pissed off for about four years straight. Hard to sleep when with every exhale you can feel your stomach flatten out over your spine. That part sucked, but when the ref raises your hand, it's all worth it.

Milk

And particularly when milk goes sour. :puke:

In fact I am becoming allergic ( disgusted is more the word, really) with all milk derivatives...

I have discovered almond milk and coconut milk and soy milk and I love those instead of cows milk.

Milk

In fact I am becoming allergic ( disgusted is more the word, really) with all milk derivatives...

I have discovered almond milk and coconut milk and soy milk and I love those instead of cows milk.
Does anyone LIKE sour milk?

Milk

Does anyone LIKE sour milk?

Don't ask me.

I hate it.

You guys are going to freak when I tell you the things I can't eat.

1- Sweet Potatoes. Can you believe it. One of the most nutritious things grown in the ground. That sucks

2-Watermelon, honeydew etc. Seeing everyone under a tree in July chomping and slurping makes me very jealous at the real fun they look like they are having.....Bestids
Watermelon is disgusting. Ditto for cantaloupe and honey dew.

Barf.

1- Sweet Potatoes. Can you believe it. One of the most nutritious things grown in the ground. That sucks

2-Watermelon, honeydew etc. Seeing everyone under a tree in July chomping and slurping makes me very jealous at the real fun they look like they are having.....Bestids

Barf.
W.........T..........F?!!!!!!

Barf.
That is pretty much the only thing I will not eat. That and green olives.

I used to hate oranges and corn too. But I can tolerate those now as I’ve gotten older.

Barf.
That is pretty much the only thing I will not eat. That and green olives.

I used to hate oranges and corn too. But I can tolerate those now as I’ve gotten older.

I'm not a picky eater. The only thing I can think of that I'd prefer not to have for dinner is catfish. Don't know why. Mrs. Mo loves it, so when she makes it...I'll eat it...but it's the absolute bottom of the list for me.

I love Chinese food. But that being said, I'm not crazy about those creepy little corns on the cob that they sometimes put in the mix.

Forum List

Back